🔞shopping🔞

Sorry for late update.

Y/n pov.

He ran upstairs with me on his shoulder to his bedroom. Once in front of his room he kicked open the door and walked in with the same foot he closed the door with and threw y/n on the bed.
He came up to me while removing his shirt and pants leaving him only in his boxers, he hovered over me and kissed me deeply as his hand went under my shirt taking it over my head, caressing my side making his way up to the back of my bra, after uncliping my bra he cupped my breasts in his hands and started kissing my niples, swirling his tongue around them making softly whimpers against my skin, he looked up and smirked seeing my scrunched face, he made a trail of kisses from my breast to my neck and up my jaw to my lips, we shared a loving but lustful kiss, before making a kiss trail to my panty line, pulling them off with his teeth.
I groaned when the cold air hit my sensitive clit, jungkook just looked at my dripping pussy while i was waiting for him to do something.

Y/n: ugghh jungkook please do somthing!

Jungkook: *smirking* just wait. You'll be begging for me to stop ones i really start.

Y/n: i don't care just do something.

Jungkook: i want you to beg for it *smirk*

Y/n: please jungkook, fuck me like there is no tomorow, fuck me so hard that the neighbors will file a noise complaint.

Jungkook: thats my good girl.

Without warning he swirled his tongue on my clit making me moan his name so loud that the neighbors could probably hear me, while eating me out he pushed his middle finger in me, pumping it in and out of me at a fast pace, after i adjusted to his finger he pushed another one in me pumping them both at a even faster pace making me groan and moan loudly while i felt a knot forming in my lower stomach, i came on his fingers and face, he licked me clean and kissed me making me taste myself.

Jungkook: get ready for my cock baby, cause i'm gonna destroy your cute little pussy.
*he whispered in my ear before nibbling on it*

Y/n: just..*pant*...fuck..me...already.

Jungkook: your wish is my comand *smirk*

I knew i was gonna got totally destroyed but i didn't care at that moment i just wanted his huge cock in me.
He put his dick at my entrance and slammed in me with so much force that the bed hit the wall, he went at an animalistic speed making me choke on my moans, after a good minute he turned me around putting me on all four so he could reach even deeper in me
after a short while i felt another knot in my stomach.

Y/n: i-i'm...hmm...gonna...hgg..c-cum

Jungkook: cum..for..mhh..me...babygirl..cum..o-on..my..dick.

Y/n: o-okay...daddy~

I came hard on his dick but he didn't slow down one bit, he just kept going at an insane speed chasing his own orgasm, after a few more rough and deep pounds i felt him twitching inside me before he pulled out and cumming on my back, after that he picked me up and carried me to the shower, we took a nice warm shower together.

Y/n: shall we go shopping today?

Jungkook: sure, where do you wanna go?

Y/n: i wanna get snacks and i wanna get new set of lingerie. *i blushed saying the word lingerie*

Jungkook: okay baby

When we finished showering we put on some comfy clothes and went to a shopping center, once there we first went to the lingerie shop, i got a red, a black and a blue set, after that we went to the food hall and sat down at an empty table, we ordered some food and drinks and where talking about uss.