🔞movie day.🔞

Y/n pov.

Once i woke up again i felt jungkooks arms around me, i reached out to get my phone without waking up my litle bunny.
I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was 1:30pm.

I removed jungkooks arms from around my waist and got up to got to the bathroom, after i was done in the bathroom i went to the bedroom again to see jungkook looking around confused but when he spotted me he looked releved.
I giggled from seeing the look on his face and walked over to him.

Jungkook pov.

I woke up to see that y/n wasn't on the bed anymore, i was confused but then i saw her walking from the bathroom so i calmed down.
She was giggling cutely and walked over to the bed.

Jungkook: hey, why did you get out of bed?

Y/n: i had to use the bathroom.

Jungkook: oh okayy. Wanna watch movies for the rest of the day?

Y/n: hell yea!! With ice-cream and chips.

Jungkook: okay cutie.

Author pov.

After they got the chios and ice-cream they went to the living room to watch a movie.
They decided to watch 365 days because jungkook said that his friends had been talking about the movie but he never saw it so he thought it would be fun to watch together.

Half way through the movie y/n had fallen asleep but when the boat scenes came on jungkook started to get needy and needed
y/n's help to fix his litlle problem.

Jungkook pov.

The movie was kinda boring and since y/n had fallen asleep i wanted to turn of the tv but before i could i stopped when the main character started to do it in every possible position and i felt my dick get hard.

And the fack that y/n was moving in her sleep wasn't helping because her head was pressing against my bulg every time she moved, i decided to wake her up cause i couldn't take it anymore.

Author pov.

Jungkook started to softly stroking y/ns hair to get her to wake up but it wasn't really working so he wispering in her ear.

Jungkook: baby? Wake up.

Y/n: hmm.

Jungkook: baby, i need you.

Y/n: for what.

She said in a sleepy voice as she got up from his lap and rubbed her eyes, she turned her head to see if the tv was still on and what she saw made her understand what jungkook meant when he told her he needed her.
She smirked to herself as a evil idea came to mind.

Y/n pov.

I looked from the tv to jungkook and got a idea which would probably lead to me not being able to walk for a week but it was gonna be so worth it.

I got up from the couch and went between jungkooks leg's, i started to pull his sweatpant's of very slowly just to annoy him, once i had his pant's of i started to softly caress the huge bulge in his boxers, making him wimper.

I took of his boxers, freeing his huge dick that was already leaking with pre-cum, i licked my lips before i placed them on his tip and giving it a few kitten licks.

Jungkook: hmm don't tease me baby girl, or i have to punish you. I don't care if your pregnant.

I didn't listen to him because i had the urge to tease him a bit more just to see his reaction.
I continued to tease him by only licking his tip, it didn't take long for him to grab my hair and pushing his dick all the way down my throat making me gag immediately, he started bobbing my head on his own making sure to make his tip hit the back of my throat every time he pushed my head down.

Jungkook: I warned you, but you didn't listen so face the consequences.

He continued to fuck my throat till he came in my mouth and told me to swallow, i showed him my empty mouth making him smirk with amusement and pulled me up so i was laying on top of him, he kissed me deeply groaning when he tasted himself in my mouth.

He flipped us over making me lay under him and brought his hand to inbetween my legs taking of my pants and panties throwing it on the ground before he moved his hand to my core, and hovered his fingers right above my needy clit but not touching it making me whine in frustration.

Right before i could complain he circled the tip of his finger on my clit making me throw my head back and moaning softly.
Suddenly he pushed two of his fingers in me, trusting them in me slowly making me whine for more.

Y/n: please go fast~ hmmm

I couldn't even finish my sentence as he rammed his fingers in me roughly while he rubbed my clit with his thumb.

Jungkook: you like that don't you?

Y/n: hmmm~~

I felt a knot in my stomach, signaling that I would cum soon. The burning sensation started to build more and more untill i couldn't hold it anymore and i came all over his fingers.
He pulled his fingers out and licked my juce of them while smirking down at my fucked out face.

He got up and pulled his shirt of before picking me up and walking to the bedroom.
He opend the bedroom door and gently laid me on the be.
He hovered over me and took both my hands in one of his, pinning them above my head while his lips crashed down on mine.
While our lips danced with eachother his free hand made it's way down to my right breast squeezing it in his hand, pinching my niple between his fingers making me gasp.

He pulled away from the kis and started kissing down my jaw to my neck and down to my breast leaving some hicky's on his way, once his lips touched my niple he started sucking on it like a baby making me feel amazing.

After he was done sucking my niples he moved down to my needy cunt, smirking down't at how wet i was.

Jungkook: is my litle naughty girl so wet for daddy?

Y/n: yes. Please. Please touch me.

He chuckled at my words before bending down and taking my clit into his mouth, sucking and licking it like there was no tomorow.
Again I felt a knot starting to form in my stomach, but before i could cum jungkook pulled away and smirked down at me.

Y/n: w-why did you s-stop?

Jungkook: because i want to be inside you when you cum.

And with that he linned his hard cock up at my entrance and pushed in till his bals where met with my ass.
We both let out grunts of pleasure when he started moving in and out of me, picking up his speed in no time, ramming in and out of me at a animalistick speed, making me see stars.
It didn't take long for the knot in the pit of my stomach to form again, growing more and more intense with every thrust.

Y/n: hmm~ i-i'm going to c-cuummhhh~~

Jungkook: hold it. I'm almost there.

I held it in the best i could but the burning sensation was getting more and more intense, i tightend my walls around his big dick making him groan while trowing his head back.

Jungkook: cum, cum for me baby.

With that i came all over him while he emptied his load inside me, he continued to slowly move in and out of me, to ride out our orgasms.
Once we came down from our mindblowing orgasm he pulled out watching how his cum seeped out of my pussy.

Jungkook: that was amazing.

Y/n: yeah it was.

Jungkook got up and walked to the bathroom to get a towel to clean up the mess we made.
After he was done cleaning us both up we cuddled till we both fell asleep in each others arms.