chapter 1 🦋

Intro
Name=Park Aria (Angel)
Personality=kind,caring,sweet,
Creative.
Bestfriends=TXT,Blackpink
Enemy=BTS(Demons)
Personality=mean,cold,bullies

Aria's Parents= divorced
Mum=nice,kind,sweet
Dad=nice,caring
Reason for divorce=fighting all
The time. (Both Angles)

BTS's dad=nice,strict (demon)
BTS=mean,cold,rude (demons)

BTS'S Backround
BTS had a sister but she dies due to cancer.
BTS's mum died in a car accident on her way back from work,two year after her daughter dies.

BTS's sister's name=Aria
Age=15
Jin=18 (cold,sort of nice)
Jhope=17 (cold,rude)
Suga=17 (lazy,cold)
RM=17 (smart,clever)
Jimin=16 (cold,brat,cold,rude)
Taehyung=15 (cold,stubborn)
Jungkook=15 (brat,rude,idiot)
Aria=15 (nice,kind,friendly)

Aria's pov
I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I get up off my bed and wash up then a put a cute outfit on.

Then I went downstairs to ear breakfast. Hey darling. My mum said as she flipped the pancakes. Good morning mum. After I ate I grabbed my bag and took out my earphones and played fever by Enhypen.

Then I made my way to school,
But suddenly a small smile
Made its way on my face when I saw TXt and Blackpink waiting
At the entrance.

TXT's, Bp's pov
We were waiting at the school's entrance for our lovely Aria. When we say our angle,we ran and hugged her.

Aria's pov
I saw them running to me an hugged me,then we went inside.
"Unnie's what lessons do you guys have today?

"Me and Jisoo have maths and science." Rosé said with a sad face.

"I have art,I'm excited."
Lisa said. "What about you,Jennie?" I curiously asked.

"Oh,I have dance." She said. "Ooo samee." Is said with a smile.

"What about you guys?" Rosé asks. "Me,Soobin and yeonjun have dance to. Beomgyu said.

"And me and Taehyun have english. Kai said with a joyful smile. *Bell rang* "yay ok so me and Jennie are gonna go to our class see you guy's at lunch." I said.

We all said our goodbyes and went to our classrooms. Me and Jennie went to the changing rooms to get changed,when we came out we went to the dance room.

When we got there we sat down and talked until the teacher came.

No ones pov
-15 mins into the lesson-
Bam!

Aria's pov
We were all watching the other groups dance,but then we heard a big noise coming from the door.

It was of course the one and only Jungkook and Taehyung,ugh there so annoying. "WHY ARE YOU LATE!? Miss choi snapped at them.

"Ugh shut up!" "Yeah,miss we wouldn't want you to lose your job over this,now would be? They said this a sneer smirk glued to there face as they took there spots in the back.

Yes you guessed it BTS own this school and I hate it there so arrogant because of it.

While me and Jennie were near the front. "Now Aria and Jennie
Its your turn." The teacher said with a smile on her wrinkly face.

Jennie pov
I was nervous to dance but Aria gave me a reassuring smile and said everything will be OK.

Aria's pov
I was about to stand up but then I realised Jennie wasn't standing up.

"Are you ok?" I asked. "Erm yeah um just nervous." She said with an unsure face. "Its okay you will do great like you always do."

I said with a reassuring smile. Then we both get up and start dancing. After we danced i realised Beomgyu,Soobin and yeonjun weren't in the room.

Me and Jennie heard everyone clapping for us,when me and Jennie went back to our spots I asked her where they are.

"Jennie wheres soobin,yeonjun and Beomgyu?" I asked with a worried face. "I don't know Aria,let's ask at lunch."
"Ok" I said.

At that we both went to the cafeteria.

Jennie's pov
As me and Aria got our lunch we heard a voice saying "Aria,Jennie over here!" We turn around to be greeted by Taehyun and the others.

Aria's pov
We sat down and started eating but then Jennie asked a question. "So guys why weren't you at dance today?" She asked.

"Oh about that soobin- before Beomgyu could answer we heard a boom..

To be continued

Author: this is my first FF plz tell me if its good thank you. <3