chapter 2 🦋

We all turn to the abrupt sound. It was non other than BTS picking fights again.

Yes they always do this,once they beat someone up because he accidentally bumped into Namjoon.

And here they go again. I feel bad for the people who get beat up for no reason. Taehyung was punching the guys face while suga was kicking the guys legs.

The boy had a bloody nose,and all the blood was gushing out of his nose down his face, I'm certain his arm was broken.

And no one could do anything about it because their all scared of BTS even the teachers.

"Guys thats enough,I'm sure he's learnt his lesson not to steal from us." Jin the oldest, said with a cold yet stern voice.

They know listen to him. With that they all got up and left the cafeteria. "Gosh why do they always have to pick fights at lunch when everyone is eating." Jisoo murmured.

"I know, like whats there problem." I muttered with an annoyed voice. "Anyway what lessons do you have now? Soobin said trying to lighten the mood.

"I have double history, its so boring ima cry." Jennie said sobbing fake tears. "Same, I've got the same lesson as you,I feel your pain.

Yeonjun said with a sad tone."me and Aria have maths." Beomgyu said. I nodded in agreement.

Just as I was about to get up to put my rubbish in the bin I got a text

I check and it was from mum.

Mum:
After school can you come home i need to talk to you.

Me:
Ok,I wasn't planning on going anywhere anyway.

Mum:
Ok love you

Me: love you to bye

Mum:
Bye

Then I put my rubbish in the bin and go to lesson with Boemgyu.

We were walking through the hallway when Beomgyu asked me a weird question.

"Aria why is Jungkook staring at you." I turned my head in the direction Beomgyu was looking to see Jungkook looking at me with a peicing stare.

"Erm I don't know lets just go."

Jungkook's pov
I saw Aria walking down the hallway probably on her way to class when something caught my eye,her neck.

She had a birthmark on her neck,the same one she had. And she looks so much like her. No jungkook your crazy its not her. I have to tell Tae.

Aria's pov
We got to class and during class I felt stares on me, I tried to shrug it off but I couldn't resist but to look. I turn my head to see Taehyung and Jungkook staring into my soul with their deep brown orbs. What's their problem.

I thought while tilting my head. Anyway, I shrugged it off. And continued on with the lesson

-After the lesson-
At the end of the day we all bid our goodbyes and I started walking home while listening to music.

When I got home I said Hello and went upstairs to get changed.

Your outfit:

Then I went downstairs

Then I went downstairs. And just as I was walking down the stairs mum called me.

"Coming" when I got there mom looked very nervous, she was fidgeting with her hands and tapping her feet like crazy.

"Whats wrong?" I asked with concerned look "oh your here,erm nothing" she said trying to keep a smile on her face trying to hide her nervous state.

"Ok if you say so." I said
"So what did you wanna talk about?" I said as I pulled a chair to sit on.

"Oh erm I.. I will tell you after you've ate." She said as she chuckled nervously.

-after we ate-
"So Aria..." she breathed "yay." I replied. "Well don't get mad"- I cut her off and said "I won't just spill,you've been nervous all week." "I know and there's a reason" she sighed.

"Okay i-i have a bf..." she blurted waiting for my response. I was speechless i didn't know what to say.

"Erm... I..I im Happy for you."its only been 2 years,I mean they weren't happy so.. I guess I'll accept.

"Wait really?" She said leaping off her chair running to hug me from the other side of the table.

-to be continued-

Author- I hope you liked it plz let me know what you think thank you. 💜