chapter 3 🦋

Once we got out of the hug I asked her "when will I meet him?" "Well..tomorrow night for dinner at their house."

"Wait their? What do you mean their?" I furred my eyebrows. "Oh didn't I tell you, your going to have stepbrothers."

"Oh well you didn't tell me." "How many, 2 maybe 3?" "Its a surprise."she said with a smile on her face.

"Ok,ok now go get ready for bed." "Aish alright im going." I said in a tired tone.

        -The next day-

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. "UGH SHUSH IM UP!" I got out of bed and put my outfit on.

The outift-

Then once I was done I went downstairs to eat

Then once I was done I went downstairs to eat. "Good morning." I said cheerfully. "Morning sweetheart." Mom said.

"Have you got all your stuff for school?" "Yes!" With that i left for school. As I was walking I saw a cafe.

And I was kinda craving an ice coffee since I didn't really eat breakfast. So I went inside to get a ice coffee.

"Can i get 1 ice coffee please?" "Yeah sure." The waiter said. After a few mins he came with the ice coffee.

"Thank you." I said ready to drink my ice coffee. "Your welcome miss, by the way do you have a bf?" He asked with a daring smirk.

"No... why?" "Oh its just your very pretty." "Oh erm thanks but I think your a bit old for me." I said nervously.

"Oh well heres a napkin, if you know what I mean." He winked a disgusting wink. Ew,he put it oh the table and walked away.

When walked away I took the napkin with his number oh it. Then I smiled and threw it in the bin right Infront of him.

I smirked and then took my coffee and made my way to school. Leaving him jungshook.
I got to school and realised the bell has just gone.

Oh no im gonna be late. I ran as fast as lightning through the corridors. Just as I needed to make a turn I bumbed into someone. Oh great exactly what I needed.

       To be continued

Author- I hope you liked this chapter. I'm sorry this was late I had writers block lol. And also sorry this one isn't as long as the other ones.