Chapter 4! [Not Rewritten]

Y/n was currently in a shadow overlooking the city that they "ruled" over~

Y/n noticed a ruckus over at one of the gates from where they were standing, so they were in their eldritch form when they teleported to the ground. They slowly walked over to the group of bickering demons.

Demon 1: Fuck! I thought we told you people, that we don't allow prostitution!

Demon 2: The Shadow Demon will beat your ass if he sees this! Get goin'! Sluts!

Succubus 1: No! Fuck you! Valentino wants us here!

Succubus 2: And we always listen to Val!

Succubus 3: The Shadow Demon isn't even here, so why would you care?

Demon 2: No-No-No, I won't let you solicit on my watch, filthy bitch!

Succubus 2: What? You think you can stop us?

Demon 1: Fucking leave! I won't stand for this!
Demon 1 extends his claws and his demonic wings spread out.

Demon 2: Fuck, wait, the Shadow Demon is here! Ha-ha~ You're in for it now!

The street that the demons were arguing on starts filling up with shadows, despite it always being day, and no clouds.

Y/n: Oh~ I think this is quite enough, little ones~
Y/n is seen standing behind the pair of male demons, standing taller than the whole bar that they are arguing next to.

Demon 1: Boss! These filthy Succubi are trying to disrupt the rules! They know that this kind of shit isn't allowed!
The demon puts his claws and wings away, then looks up at the Shadow Demon.

Y/n: Oh~ And mind your language around me, Arginine~
Y/n points down at Arginine.

"Arginine": Oh, uh, yeah boss.
Arginine looked away in sincerity, he remembers the rules again~

Succubus 1: Fu-Fuck! Le-Let's get out of here!

Succubus 2: Ye-Yeah!

Succubus 3: Shit, what about Val-

Y/n: Valentino? Just tell him that You Died~
Y/n teleports infront of the Succubi and cuts out their entrails, leaving them to scream and yell, as they bleed out on the ground.

Demon 2: Thanks alot boss! You know you're the best!
The demon smiles and looked up at Y/n.

Arginine: Yeah! You're the only overlord that I will ever listen to!
Arginine also looked up and smiled.

Y/n: You don't need to praise me, I only wish for a place of peace~ This here is that very place!
Y/n says as the Succubi's screaming subtly stops, and they are once again reborn, sent from the sky to fall wherever they first fell on, sometimes buildings would get recked, so they have to build around those spots of interest.

Y/n: Remember to call my name if you need me, I'm always listening~

Y/n disappears into a cloud of shadows, and flies into the sky, they can hear their name being said somewhere else, Blitzo is calling for them~ Y/n becomes solid again and starts falling, but they teleport before they can fall onto the ground.