Chapter 6 [Partially rewritten]

Leviathan: So, what iis your name, Shadow Demon?
The fish demon raised an eyebrow, smiling wide. His wooden desk and dark, flame-lit room made the atmosphere very intimidating.

Y/n: Oh-Well, my name's Y/n!~ I think I remembered seeing your son, Seviathan, right?~ He's a well behaved demon~ I-Uh, I heard he dated the Princess of Hell some time ago, what happened with that?
Y/n sat down and got comfortable.

Leviathan: Seviiathan?~ He and the Priincess unfortunately couldn't get along, so the Priincess broke up with hiim. Ugh, iit stiill paiins me to thiis day, that Charlotte would ever do such a thing.
Leviathan looked up at Y/n, the yellow flames of the lanterns hung up around them drown out the natural deep-dark purple light that floods the surface of the Ring of Envy.

Y/n: Charlotte... She runs a hotel for rehabilitation of demons in the Pride Ring, you wouldn't happen to know if Seviathan did something to perhaps, upset her? Maybe he treated her idea like... I don't know?... -like it was a joke?
Y/n's eyes shrunk slightly and he titled his head as he asked the question.

Leviathan: "Upset her?" Surely not. II can't beliieve for a second that my-... Son, wouldn't be anything more than... Perfect...
Leviathan's smile shrunk and turned into a somber frown as he realized that Seviathan likely wasn't being wholey honest about his relationship with the princess.

Y/n: Hm? You' sure? I don't know Charlotte, but if she's the only one who ever thought of redeeming a demon, then she's likely not one to give up on a relationship like that, unless it was only hurting her.
Y/n tapped their shadow-ey fingers on the Prince-of-Envy's wooden desk. Leviathan grew distraught, and he narrowed his eyes somewhere behind the Shadow Demon.

Leviathan: So iit iis true, Seviiathan?
The doors behind Y/n shot open gently, revealing Seviathan, the Son of the Prince of Envy, standing just inside the vintage wooden doorway.

A somber, but wide smile lay strewn across his face as he looked at the Shadow Demon from the Pride Ring and his father, the Prince of Envy.

Seviathan: Tis' true, father. I treated her and her idea poorly. I thought her idea was foolish. But in turn, she turned me away. It seems, I've made a mistake; both in lying to you, and in mistreating Charlie. Hopefully I can bring myself to eventually forgive me. But I can't expect the same from you, father. Do with me: what you wish. I will receive your punishment justly.
Seviathan lowered his head, and looked at the polished wooden floorboards; which reflected his sad but dignified smile.

Leviathan: Punishment?

[This was the non-rewritten version of the story, if you liked it so far, why not leave a comment about it, maybe I'll eventually continue a small little chapter after I complete this one. Just with Y/n's original state ya know? See ya, dear readers.]

[Edit: -10/17/22, I won't be continuing this version of the story indefinitely.]——

"Punishment?" He repeated himself, not noticing the change to every single thing around himself. It captivated no-one, and he said it again for some odd reason.

"Punishment..." Leviathan. Fredrick. I can't remember what it was. My name... What am I? Who am I?

"YN?" Was that my name? It's hard to remember...