⛓Bio⛓

N a m e: 📁

(Y/n) (L/n)

C o d e n a m e: 📂

Taipan

S p e c i a l i t y: 📁

Paralysis and Disguise

A g e: 📂

36

P e r s o n a l i t y: 📁

He's head strong, generally rude and can be described as, blatantly, an asshole. (Y/n) has favorites like every other person, so he'll make sure that it's obvious who he's willing to talk to and not. Though, over time he becomes a bit calmer and more teasing than rude when he finds himself in a comfortable surrounding that he'll find himself safe in.

B a c k s t o r y: 📂

(Y/n) grew up in a corrupted environment, in which his mother and father had died as ransom when his was young and he was thrown to the streets. Precisely in front of a small restaurant in his city, in which he met his new caretaker. One of chefs had walked out to find the 7 year old beaten black and blue by the dumpster, looking out towards the street. A knife in hand as defense as he was trying to wipe the blood off his hands.

The chef had spoken to him, agreeing to take him under his wing since he also used to be in (Y/n)'s place when he was a kid.

(Y/n) learnt that this 'chef', Royce, was an assasin who worked quietly behind the scenes and for various people. He disguised himself and would infiltrate and eliminate his target through whatever method he saw fit, but (Y/n)'s favorite method used was poison.

Royce would use natural poisons to make a murder look like a heart attack or a seizure, slipping them with ease, or just blatantly injecting them into the subject. Royce treated (Y/n) like his own son even if he were just 29 and (Y/n) was turning 15, teaching him incase he ever had to take over the line of work in any case but never suggested it. Royce didn't want to drag his son into the corrupt world, so he hesitated in teaching some of his methods sometimes. But (Y/n) caught on either way, he always did, he made his own poisons, he learnt through books, he found natural chemicals and such.

(Y/n) with no doubt would follow his footsteps. And Royce was scared because of that.

The only difference between them was that (Y/n) had no empathy for the victims, rather Royce did, feeling guilty every time his hands got dirty.

It lead him to his death, hesitating a second too late as he was shot through the head by a security guard.

So, (Y/n) continued his line of work for him. He was interested, he enjoyed the idea, and obviously something had been growing twisted in his perspective of this world. Turns out he was a natural, coming in waves as his line of either sanity was tested every day. He couldn't care though, he made money, he was alive, and he enjoyed his sickening job.

He was on a roll, being hired all over as he worked quietly, but his presence never went unnoticed after he made his get away. Killing high ranking people for some cash as he built his empire, though a type of waver was always signed before he left to go and conduct the assassination requested. Using his last name to avoid being hunted as his daily name, (L/n), was registered as a deceased name in the current known family branch. It lead to few headlines on him, but no one had been able to properly claim him as a culprit for the lack of evidence left behind.

When Aurelia from Team Rainbow had finally caught him, he had 'legal' back-up to keep her from throwing him into jail to rot. They made a 'deal' that day, he'd be kept in the facility for a while and if he did well, then he'd be allowed his freedom in promise to stop working as a mercenary. But nothing was written in ink.

L i k e s: ✔

- Cooking, since Royce died, he's been using cooking as a hobby that helps him feel more in touch with Royce's old interests (Harry says it might be a form of coping mechanism)
- Making Cocktails and drinks, it's a speciality of his to wip up drinks with ease since his previous job as an assasin meant that he had to learn new skills to blend in. Learning how to be a bartender was a small challenge, but he enjoys the process of creating the drinks
- Cold Water, it keeps his thoughts from wondering off, it shocks him back into reality in a way.
- (Likes)

D i s l i k e s: ❌

- Complaints, He's never been a fan of people's complaints towards him or in general, he doesn't mind the teasing ones, but when they start with 'change your hair' 'you're too rude', he can't help but sock them across the face.
- New Years, he's only enjoyed the day when with Royce, but since his death, (Y/n) can't find the enjoyment in it anymore.
- Fairytales, or well, he doesn't see the point to them and he wasn't raised with them either. So whenever someone mentiones the three little pogs, he only briefly knows the story and has general clue what they're talking about.
- (Dislikes)

L o v e I n t e r e s t s: 💕

( Warning: Bi-reader! )
( Suggest )

Kapkan-
Tachanka-
Glaz-
Fuze-
IQ-
Blitz-
Bandit-
Jäger-
Rook-
Doc-
Twitch-
Montagne-
Thermite-
Ash-
Smoke-
Mute-
Valkyrie-
Caviera-
Echo-
Jackal-
Mira-
Lesion-
Ying-
Ela-
Dokkaebi-
Vigil-
Finka-
Lion-
Alibi-
Maestro-
Maverick-
Kali-
Wamai-
Iana-
Ace-
Aruni-
Osa-
Thorn-
Sens-
Grim-
Solis-
Brava-

P l a y l i s t: 📻

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6lMOBNqrjDn8p1b3jDuFTy?si=yrGbe5kNSX-TE0mVNWZBxA&utm_source=copy-link

_________
(There will be multiple endings for each pairing, poly endings, and other miscellaneous ones.)

Unedited