⛓Ch 1: Doors Down⛓

📁 file is opening. . . . . . .

one moment please. . .

access granted 📂

" I've always liked a game of kick ball"❗❗

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This wasn't any other day, and it was ticking (Y/n) off because he usually would've hated if it were 'any other day'

He's always asked for a bit more of spice in this life of his after he got taken in by Aurelia.

But anything but this, this wasn't what he meant 'shake things up' or 'spice his life a little', because right now he was tempted to lock himself back in his cell room and proceed his whole day like, literally, any other day.

For once, he was actually brought to a new area in this whole big ass building, the operators cafeteria to be exact.

And here he stood, on the little stage of the cafeteria for announcements, and heavily chained down like some sort of rabid dog.

(Y/n) swears he might go rabid if this is what he thinks it is.

He much rather suffer in boredom in his room, than be here, with this new mock of 'Six' besides him.

Harry seemed a bit more relaxed now that (Y/n) was held down, smiling at the operators who looked at him and the (h/c)-ette weirdly. What was going on?

The annoying metal box shackles keeping his hands still and behind his back while he was forced into a kneeling position to not strain his knees, a harness around his chest held him back from suddenly snapping or moving around too much.

Really, he would prefer anything but this right now.

"The fuck you want Harry Potter?" (Y/n) groaned, rolling his head back to look at the cieling with his limited mobility "I already told you I'm not doing shit for you or indulging you with your friendship is magic beat"

His words seemed to surprise a few of the operators who weren't expecting it. Eyes widening as they mumbled between each other. Either insulted at him for mocking Harry or mumbling about what his deal was.

"Alright alright, and enough of you (L/n), let's start our meeting" Harry kept his smile up, though a crack of nervousness peaked through.

Clearing his throat, Harry looked back down at his few papers before he took a few steps onto the little podium and placed his papers on the rester.

"I'd like you all to welcome (Y/n) (L/n) as our next member at Rainbow!" Harry smiled at the operators who slowly nodded.

All, hesitant and unsure.

Because really, how, and WHY was-

"I never agreed to that, isn't that like- against my rights as a person?" (Y/n) complained "Not happening, jumping off a 16 story building before I even think of joining" He hummed.

"Well, you DID agree with Aurelia to put your will in Six, and I AM the next Six" Harry pointed out.

"And I AM going to strangle you as soon as I get out of theese chains then" (Y/n) mocked back "Gonna fucking snap that neck of yours and bust thoose dumb glasses in"

"Well I'm not welcoming him at all" Lion spoke up, receiving a few nods in agreement from the other operators.

Though, others shared more hesitant looks.

Recognizing (Y/n)'s name.

". . . (L/n), as in the one that had killed the political candidate in Bolivia?" Iana said, having been reminded of the few articles that had been circulating around the internet and compound.