Chapter 7

Katsuki lay back on the bedcovers, letting Deku prop him up just right on the mound of pillows. They came in a mix of snowy white and ruby red covers, a lot like the living room theme, but for the life of him Katsuki couldn't work out who needed so many damn pillows.

Except, apparently, for Deku, who considered every one of them vital as he positioned Katsuki comfortably.

"There! Comfy?"

"Yeah."

"Good! Okay, just relax, I'm gonna take really good care of you!"

He didn't bother to answer, watching silently as Deku coated his hand in lube and spread Katsuki's thighs. He was so damn gentle, as he rubbed at Katsuki's hole, watching for any sign of discomfort.

"It's fine," Katsuki told him, his jaw tight. "Stop worrying."

"Aww, Kacchan is already feeling needy!" Deku grinned. "We're gonna go nice and slow, Kacchan! I'm gonna tear you apart little by little."

He leaned down, licking at the tight little hole, and Katsuki writhed under his touch. Another lick, more squirming, and this time a hand landed on his head, holding him close.

"Kacchan," Deku tutted, taking the hand away. "You're not going to get what you want like that."

"Ugh!"

"If you like something, you tell me," Deku continued sternly. "And you tell me nicely."

"Haaah?!"

"I want please and thank you and yes, Daddy, more!"

"Like fuck if I'm calling you that."

"I guess that depends how bad you want it, doesn't it?" Deku smirked. "So, does my baby have something to say?"

"No."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Suit yourself."

He returned to using his finger, slipping just the very tip inside and making slow circles to start stretching him out.

"You have such a cute little ass," Deku praised, hitching a leg up to make room to bite his buttcheek. "You're all tit and no booty, but you make it look so good!"

"Excuse me?" Katsuki demanded. "I have a great ass."

"Of course you do, sweetie," Deku grinned. "The best ass ever."

"Damn right."

Deku looked up just in time to see Katsuki reaching out again, whether for him or for the cock between them he wasn't sure, but regardless, he swatted it away.

"I told you, Kacchan. Let me handle it."

"You're so slow."

"We have all night, Kacchan, we don't need to rush!"

"Fuck you and your fucking slow shit."

He pulled the leg up a little higher, slapping three quick handprints onto the little butt. Katsuki growled, glaring down at him, but Deku only smirked.

"What happened to the language, Kacchan? Good boys don't swear."

Katsuki opened his mouth, but Deku cut him off quickly with a warning look.

"Are you trying to make me gag you?"

Katsuki swallowed hard, and Deku scoffed quietly, reaching down beside the bed for his backpack. He'd brought a few changes of clothes with him, almost forgotten in his excitement over all the gifts, and buried right at the bottom he had something else, just in case.