Chapter two

DAVINA WAS STANDING OUTSIDE of her sister's car on her phone

DAVINA WAS STANDING OUTSIDE of her sister's car on her phone. She was wearing a blue sparkly dress with a white top underneath. She had stripped socks and black Combat boots on her feet. For earrings, she was wearing one butterfly dangle earring on her right ear, while there was a blue, rose, full ear-length cuff on her left. To top it off she has blue butterfly clips in her hair. It was safe to say that this was one of her favorite outfits she's worn.

Davina was reading an article on her phone, when her sister came tumbling out of the car and threw herself into the car. Davina copied her sister, but only calmer.

"Hurry up! We're going to be late!" Inessa screeched as she started the car.

"Slow down! Check the time." Davina said while looking at her fingernails. The day before she had allowed Lucy, a shared friend between the Petrov sisters, paint her nails a baby blue, a color she was really liking on herself.

Inessa stopped the car to look at the clock in the car before yelling in shock, "What?!". She looked between her sister and the time back and forth before settling on the clock. "The clock in me room said it was 8:10, not 7:30." She mumbled with a confused expression on her face.

Davina nodded, "I know". She turned to see her looking at her in shock. "I changed the time on your clock so we wouldn't be late." Davina shrugged.

"I'm going to kill you!" Inessa screeched before reaching over and trying to get a hold of Davina from the front seat.

"Woah! Woah, Calm down lady!" Davina exclaimed. "Now we can go to Starbucks?" She tried to deflate her sister furry. "I'll pay!" She shouted as she saw the the fire inside her sister's eyes had not deflated.

Inessa gave her sister a smile before beginning to drive again, only this time towards the nearby Starbucks.

"Did you know that zombies actually exist in nature?" Davina asked her friend, Damon, who shook his head. "There's a specific fungi that infects ants, causing the ants to attack plants that can release spores which in turn infect new hosts. It's called 'The Ophiocordyceps unilateralis fungus'. The way it infects the ants are by the previously mentioned spores that attach and penetrate the exoskeleton and slowly takes over the ant's behavior." Davina finished giddily, completely unaware that a brunette Argent had heard it all and now wore a mix of a shocked and awed expression.