舒適 | Comfort

𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓 | Eula x Reader

Fluff + Comfort | Where reader has a nightmare and Eula comforts her.

CW; mentions of death and blood.

LOVE LETTER... This chapter was requested:') I hope this is to your liking haha....Eula is so pretty but I skipped her banner...maybe next time.
⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

Eula was sitting on the opposite side of the table while (Name) was asleep on the couch

Eula was sitting on the opposite side of the table while (Name) was asleep on the couch. Only sounds of a pen being dragged along a paper was heard, the blue headed female then peeked up and her eyes slightly widened. (Name) was crying in her sleep.

Eula put down her pen and headed straight towards you lightly shaking your shoulder. "Sweetie, wake up. Are you okay?" Suddenly (Name) had grabbed a hold on Eula brining her into a hug tears still streaming down the poor girls face.

Now the light blur haired girl was slightly more worried then she was previously, she pulled the (h/c) haired girl closed rubbing small circles into her back. "I...I." choking on her words (Name) was finally able to utter out a sentence "I had a nightmare, and...and I saw you die."

(Name) somehow managed to grip onto Eula tighter as she felt hand wiping her tears. "You silly girl, do you think I'll die so easily when you're still around in my life?" The crystal blue headed female planted a kiss on the other's head softly rubbing in more circles on her back.

Slowly (Name)'s eyes fluttered before falling back asleep.

𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉
AUTHOR'S NOTE: HAJDHAI I'm sorry if it's not up to standard :( I tried rlly hard like really really hard this took longer then it should have. I PROMISE ILL WRITE BETTER NEXT TIME! ><

-Astra♡