Butt Hunter Lani

Kehlani's POV

2 Weeks

-These few weeks have been kicking me in the ass. I'm not physically tired but mentally, my brain is dying. So many lines to remember, so many places to visit, so many radio shows and films, im enjoying it but I just need to have less. I nearly missed a filming session the other day because I had a stage with SKZ but I had to also film a Run Ep with Bts. The problem was that they were 30 minutes apart on schedule time but I needed atleast and hour to get changed and make it there in a good headspace. I made it but I hurt myself in the process of filming.

-That's nothing new though I'm always hurt in some way. I think my fans have gotten used to it also because they get worried and then they're like "Jagi got hurt again" but as far I know they never mean any harm and they always ask how I'm feeling. I have a tiny bit of a problem though..I posted my vlog from when our comeback just released and everyone especially STAY is very suspicious. I've seen them ask things like how Hyunjin was so cool with me licking his neck, why my shorts were on Han's bed, what he Minho and I were talking about and also Hyunjin has a mark on his neck from something and everyone thinks I gave it to him.

-Not only because I licked him but Seonghwa has the same mark and its coincidental that people from the groups that I happen to be in have the same marks especially when im knowing for putting my teeth and lips onto my members BUT THATS BESIDE THE POINT. We have a lot of content out and I've been getting more into producing and composing. Luckily for me all of my Hyungs do it so I have amazing teachers. Today I'm a guest on a radio show, then I have to visit Ateez for a dance practice. I don't have to visit my BTS Oppas today but I will if I have time because we haven't seen each other since the filming just over the phone. I want to surprise them though.

Me:HANNIE!!!!

Han:.....

Me:Haaaaaannnnn ? Han? *looks around*

Han:...

Me:Changbin Hyung?

Changbin:*on his phone* Jagi

Me:K//did Han leave?

Changbin:K//no, maybe he's hiding from you again

Me:*groans* why is he like this *goes to his room* Jisung-ah?

Han:*sleeping*

Me:awwww *takes a picture of him*

Hyunjin:K//cute

Me:K//if I didn't have somewhere to be I'd join him *sits by him* Han *rubs his thigh*

Han:*moves his head*

Me:*does it again* Haaaannnniiieeeee

Han:*opens his eyes*

Me:*giggles* K//someone is sleeping well *fixes his hair*

Han:*chuckles*K// your leaving now?

Me:K//yea i came to say bye before I left though. I thought I should

Han:K//id just text if you didn't

Me:K//I know

Han:K//see you tonight?

Me:yup K//I'll be on time, maybe even early

Han:ooohh K//that'll be nice

Me:*laughs and pats his leg*

The Radio Session

Me:K//annyeonghaseyo Kehlaniimnida

Hyunseok:K//Kehlani, Kehlani

Me:K//I'm here

Hyunseok:K//your finally here how are you?

Me:K//I'm fine how are you?