| cafe mami |

It was the next day after you had told Saiki about you being a psychic, well and him telling you he was one too, of course.
You were actually pretty excited to find another psychic but wait,
What if he tells someone about your powers?

But hes a pyschic too..

What if he lied?

No, I saw him teleport.

I need to calm down, I will not hesitate to kill him if he tells anyone about them.

It was a Sunday, so you were pretty bored.

Until you got a text from Mikoto,

Miko! 💖: Heyy! You wanna go out today? 🎀
                        yeah sure! im pretty bored here.: y/n <3

Atleast now you didnt have to sit alone in the house all day.

You had finally picked out the "Perfect Outfit":

( you can always change it if you dont like it!! )

After pulling up the directions to Cafe Mami on your phone you began to walk there, wearing earphones and listening to some Girl In red song.

You were about to get to the other side of a road you were on when a car came speeding by, heading right for you.

You were about to use your telekenisis to move it to the other side, before you could it crashed into a wall.

You looked around and saw a red headed girl about 7 feet away with an outstretched hand, you supposed that she did it, are pyschics everywhere in this town?

"Uhh, did you do that?"

But as soon as you said that she began to run, she probabally didnt want anyone to see that.

You figured you would just leave it, I mean if I was her I wouldnt want anyone to find out about what just happened either.

Before you knew it you were standing at the front door of Cafe Mami, while walking past the window you had seen Mikoto on her phone.

As you walked in and sat down you heard a cheerful,

"Hey Tsumiki!"

"Oh! Hey Mikoto!"

As you two talked a waitress came over,

"Hello! What would you like?" She said with a closed eyed smile.

"Wait, Mera?" Mikoto questioned.

"Hey Mikoto! Arent you Y/n Tsumiki?"

"Yeah, I am! Nice to meet you."

"Im Chisato Mera! Nice to meet you!"

"Cmon Mera, are you trying to get fired? Get to work." A passing waitress chimed in

"Oh!"

You had gotten a Coffee Jelly while Mikoto had spent the last 5 minutes deciding what to get.

"But theres just so much to choose from!"

"Cmon, we dont have all day, hurry up and choose."

After Mikoto finally ordered she asked you

"Hey, want me to tell you your soulmates initials?"

"Oh uh, I dont know.. Isnt it supposed to be about fate, or something?"

"Oh come on! Just let me!"

SAIKI POV

Saiki was just peacefully trying to eat his Coffee Jelly, but with his luck he had to choose the booth behind you and Mikoto.

Hopefully he would just be able to enjoy his Coffee Jelly and go on with his day.

"Hey, want me to tell you your soulmates initials?"

"Oh uh, I dont know.. Isnt it supposed to be about fate, or something?"

"Oh come on! Just let me!"

There goes Mikoto trying to find out too much about someones personal life.

"Fine, whats their inititals?"

"Oh, the initials are S.K.."

"Huh, dont think I know anybody with those initials, why'd you sound so dissapointed?"

"Those are my soulmates initials, Kusuo saiki."

YN POV

"Those are my soulmates initials, Kusuo saiki."

"Oh come on Mikoto, theres plenty of people with the initials S.K, plus hes your soulmate, how could he be mine?"

"You're right! But, I feel like Saiki wouldnt wanna be with me, Ive been feeling disconnected? with him recently"

"Really, not to sound rude but maybe you could recheck your soulmate? I mean it can change, right?"

"Yeah, it can, I guess Ill recheck.." 

Mikotos face suddenly looked shocked, and confused?

"The initials changed." She said with a sigh.

"What? Well? What are they?"

"R.A"

"Ooh! Arent you excited, I mean if Saiki showed no interest theres a possibility this one will!"

"Yeah, that is very true."