+ reservation +

hi !! i haven't updated in a looong time, wow :0

SAIKI POV !

₊˚⊹ ᰔ ♡ ୨୧ 

I swiftly walked through the school gates, feeling glad I wouldn't have to spend another day with nendo and the others. Tsumiki wasn't bad. I still need to keep an eye on her, Im not sure what she's capable of, so I'll have to let her stick around for the time being.

 I'm looking forward to watching my show when I get home, and mom went shop-

"SAAIIKIII KUUSSUOOOO" I heard a booming voice from behind me, and then I was quickly trampled by someone tripping onto me. This is attracting too much attention for my liking.

"Oh no! Saiki, I'm so sorry! Let me help you up!" Tsumiki said, of course it was her, i'm starting to think she comes with a bit too much trouble, my life has been a mess ever since she came to our school, Good Grief. 

I helped myself up, and gave her a hand, C'mon, i'm not gonna leave a girl on the ground, although it is her fault we both did fall. I stared at her as she continued bowing over and over.

"What is it that you need, Tsumiki?" I asked, wanting this interaction to come to a quick end.

"Uh, So, I booked a reservation at a restaurant for the 5 of us, Turns out none of the gang can make it! I asked Mikoto but she's at her after school job... Im not having a lot of luck today, you know, the whole blacking out thing. So... since youre the only one i didn't ask-" She continued on.

"Can't make it, sorry." I replied as i turned to walk away.

"Saiki please, I don't want to go alone.. I hate being alone all the time." She pleaded with me.

I turned to look at her as her eyes glossed over with tears, and her lip started to quiver. I can't refuse it now, can I? Plus, I had already decided to keep an eye on her, maybe this'll work out, oh, and deserts there too.

"Alright, fine." I gave in to her pleading.

She squeaked with happiness, "I'll meet you at your house in an hour!" She turned and began walking away, Then started to run back.

"Oops! I have no idea where your house is."

TIMESKIP. 4;30 PM.

TSUMIKI pov

I pulled on my shoe and quickly did the laces, 'I have such great style' I thought to myself, staring in the mirror adoring my outfit.

(change if you don't like !! )

I began leaving for Saikis house, it was only a minute away, thankfully

I began leaving for Saikis house, it was only a minute away, thankfully. I put in my earphones.

QUEEN OF DISASTER - LANA DEL REY

|⏮ ▶ ⏭  3:21

0:00 -------------|----------------------- 3:21

I knocked at the large wooden door, this is a beautiful house, damn. I was greeted by a large warm smile. "Hello! Who might you be?"She said, beaming with joy, I assumed this was Saikis mother, how could such a gentle woman give birth to such a stoic boy? I giggled at my thought.

"Hello! You must be Kusuos mother! Im Y/n Tsumiki. Your house is beautiful!" I replied back to her.

"Oh wow! My little Ku finally made a friend?" She said in excitement as Saiki came to the door and guided me in. 

I set down the gift I had brought on their dining table, as I looked over I saw a middle aged man building an action figure, and scolding a little ginger cat next to him. 

The gift I had brought was in a little pink bag, and I watched Saikis face light up as he realised it was his favourite dessert.

"I remember Nendou saying you loved coffee jelly, so I brought it for you for agreeing to come last minute." I smiled at him, and he smiled back at me.

=========== ₊˚⊹ ᰔ ============== ୨୧ ============= ꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱ =========== ₊˚⊹ ᰔ