The Exchange Event Pt1

Y/N POV:

The Exchange Events coming up in a couple of days and I'm still trying to find a place to take Nobara. Then I heard knocking at my door. I walked over and a yawn escaped my lips as I opened the door.

Gojo: "Good evening Y/N!"

Y/N: "Evening Gojo-Sensei. What are you doing here?"

Gojo: "Well I heard from a little birdie that you were taking Kugisaki on a date."

Y/N: "Megumi told you, didn't he?"

Gojo: "Yeah but that's not the point."

Y/N: "Alright then what's up?"

Gojo: "I heard about a place about an hour from here that has a nice restaurant in it, a bowling alley, arcade, a fair I think and a cinema."

Y/N: "What's the places name?"

Gojo: "Shibuya, also if you need I can pick you both up after."

Y/N: "You're a lifesaver. Thank you."

Gojo: "No problem. See you Y/N."

Y/N: "See ya Gojo-Sensei."

I closed the door and a grin made its way on my face as I sat down and began to look for places in Shibuya that would be open on Thursday since the event will be on Friday. I soon found a bowling place, restaurant. I booked the bowling alley and then I reserved the restaurant for a little later in the evening. I chuckled slightly before sending a message over to Nobara telling her to meet me outside the dorms on Thursday around seven.

-Timeskip (four days)-

It's been four days since I planned everything and my days have been filled with lessons, missions and training and now I was stood outside of the dorms in a black turtle neck, black jeans, a brown jacket and boots.

I heard the dorm door open and I looked behind me and saw Nobara dressed in a black crop top with roses going up the left shoulder and a small white coat with white jeans.

Y/N: "You look good."

Nobara: "Thanks. You too."

Y/N: "You ready?"

Nobara: "Yes."

We walked out the school and down the road until I saw the cab I booked for us. We got in and started to head to Shibuya.

Y/N: "Not exactly a first date way to get around."

Nobara: "It's fine if the rest of the dates good. Also why Shibuya?"

Y/N: "Recommendation from a friend."

Nobara: "Don't tell me it was Panda."

Y/N: "Not exactly."

Nobara: "Megumi?"

Y/N: "Nope."

Nobara: "Maki."

Y/N: "God no. She'd tell you what I planned."

Nobara: "Inumaki?"

Y/N: "N-no."

Nobara: "Then who- oh my god. It was Gojo."

Y/N: "Y-yeah."

Nobara: "Why'd you listen to him?"

Y/N: "Believe it or not he actually has some sound advice, when he doesn't act like a man child. Anyway, he didn't pick anything, then I'd be worried."

Nobara: "Thank god. He'd probably say to go to a Trivia night or something."

Y/N: "Why can I see him trying something like that to try and impress someone?"