The Exchange Event Pt2

3rd POV:

A group of students from two separate schools stood opposite one another. The students mainly kept to themselves and would only talk to those from their school. A cold breeze blew over the students and the laughter of Gojo Satoru filled the air. He pushed a cart along before leaving it in between the groups of students. He began to hand out gifts before taking his place behind the cart.

Gojo: "And now for your recently deceased friend, Itadori Yuji!"

The pink haired boy popped out of the metal crate and cheered as the Tokyo Jujutsu students fell silent before one young man raised his hands in joy.

Y/N POV:

Y/N: "Itadori!"

Itadori: "Y/N!"

I walked over to Itadori and wrapped an arm around his head before putting him in a headlock and giving him a noogie.

Y/N: "Where've you been?!"

Itadori: "Ouch. Stop. Y/N!"

Y/N: "Alright, but seriously where've you been man?"

Itadori: "Training."

Y/N: "Cool cool cool. Erm you might wanna look out."

Itadori: "Wha? Why?"

Y/N: "Nobara doesn't look to happy."

Nobara: "Itadori!"

Itadori: "Nobara it's so good to see you."

She grabbed him by the head and punched him in the stomach. She let his head go and I walked up to her and snickered while rubbing the back of my head.

Y/N: "You ok?"

Nobara: "Yeah. Also how are you fine with him just coming back to life?"

Y/N: "Because he's cool and also I kinda don't wanna see you kill him now so take it easy. Please?"

Nobara: "Fine."

Y/N: "Good luck Itadori."

Itadori: "W-What do you mean?"

Y/N: "You'll be fine. Just. . . protect your head."

Itadori: "Y/N. Can you help?"

Y/N: "No God no. I would like to walk home tonight without a broken nose."

Megumi: "Are you sure we shouldn't help?"

Y/N: "Oh yes, 100% I'm not stopping her. You're welcome to try though."

Megumi: "On second thoughts I kind of agree."

Gojo: "Enough chatter! Both teams go and plan for the event!"

I chuckled slightly from Gojo's antics but also the fact that Itadori chased by Nobara. I followed the second years into a small room with Megumi before Itadori followed with a picture smashed over his head and Nobara came in looking proud.

Y/N: "What did you do to him?"

Nobara: "I need him to pretend he's dead for a while I'm still getting over it."

Y/N: "Well, Maki, what's the plan?"

Maki: "With Itadori being here the plans changed slightly. Y/N you can take on Miwa and Mai, right?"

Y/N: "Easily."

Maki: "Good then, Itadori will keep Todo off our backs while we deal with the rest ok?"

Panda: "I think they got that."

Toge: "Bonito flakes."

Y/N: "Hopefully, this'll be fun. Don't want to be let down."