Before the party.

Natator pov:

(I'm your dorm you share with mina and uraraka)

You three where getting ready into beautiful shortish dresses which where all the same colour mina chose scarlet red to tie into your quirk.

"So who do we all have a crush on we need a girly chat before we have a spicy party" mina squealed while pulling on her miskara.

"Well you see..." you was cut of by mina.
"Y/n we know yours is Bakugo you can't even.." mina began blurring all this information out and your face went red.

"OMG SO YOU DO LIKE HIM?!!" They both screamed in excitement.

"Woah woah hold your horses am I correct in saying you like delu uraraka?" You looked in the mirror where she sat next to you.
Her face went pink..
"Well I mean he is super cute and.."she went on for about ten minutes, me and mina got the idea she was in love with him.
But we all know mina doesn't like anyone to be fair she is more the teaser she will say something then something different the next!

"I don't understand how we got Bakugo to come tonight 'I'm busy' turned into 'fine I'll come' as soon as I mentioned y/n." Mina looked back into the mirror getting her earrings in.
Tell you what you blushes hard covering your face hard.
Then you and the girls where talking about what they are going to do for the little party.

<<time skip bc ya girl is lazy af>>

The last person to arrive....Bakugo.
As soon as he got through the door the part was alive for some odd reason. Your eyes where glowing at the sight of him arms...
"You know it's rude to satire extra" he hissed and walked past you in a hurry.
"Ouch" you mumbled under your breath and you went to mina.

"You at right y/n want to play some games?" She put her hand on your shoulder and she winked. You nodded and she stood on the table announcing the first game.

'7 minutes in heaven'

You all gathered in a circle. Then you all wrote your names on a piece of paper. And she explained the rules.
"Let's do a tradition youngest first" mina looked at you and handed me the bowl of papers"

You swished your hand around the bowl and finally pulled a piece out.
You looked at the paper in disbelief.
"Read it out!!" Mina squealed

"Bakugo..." you mumbled. Hearing cheers and laughter at the same time.
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME IM IN A CLOSET WITH AN EXTRA?!" Bakugo hissed looking you up and down.
"Shut up boom boy" you heard a voice say.

As soon as you knew it someone threw you both in the closet.

You both hear the door lock.
"LET ME OUT FOR FUCKS SAKE!" He was yelling banging the door.
"IM GOING TI BLOW IT UP!"he hissed.
"If you do it's going to get you in trouble." You mumbled under your breath.
You could see a black silhouette holding the handles and letting go turning towards you.

"Oh what are supposed to do then huh?" He snickered.
"Talk?"you mumbled.
"About what that we are locked in a closet?" He began banging the door again.
"Well what made you play?" You looked at him.
He let go of the doors again. He was silent for a few seconds.
"K-kirishima made me" he stuttered
'BAKUGO STUTTERS?' You thought in your head.

You felt a hand press on your cheek. A thumb caressing your jawline.

"Y/n I-like y-yo-you." He mumbled.
"You what?" You saw his dark red eyes been at you.
"You heard me alrig." You cut him off with a small kiss on his lips.
You could tell he was stunned.
"I like you too.."you whisper in his ear you felt shivers go down his body.

Suddenly a pair of lips collided with yours. Your eyes opened. But melted closed. You have gave into his kiss. He slowly kissed down your neck to your jawline to your neck. It wasn't long until he found your sweet spot driving you crazy.. you let out a soft moan. You felt a girl grow on his face, he attacked that spot bitting and kissing on it leaving a forming hickey, small moans escaped your mouth.

"You like that extra" he grinned between kisses.
He pulled away sitting next to you.

"Y/n you now belong to me" he smirked lifting his hoodie off and handed it to you.
"Your cold.."he wrapped his arm around your shoulder trying to keep you warm.
"Give me your arm."he sound more relaxed but angry.
"Ok?"you have him your arm, he pulled up the sleeve.
"I'm sorry this is going to hurt." Before you could say anything he begun to carve his initials onto your arm. You gritted your teeth in pain your eyes teared up trying to hold back the pain.
As he finishes he blew his fingers and you looked at your arm.
He put his initials and a heart.
Suddenly you felt a body on top of you.

"We are official now you got that extra." Before You could even breathe to begin a sentence he kissed you. It lasted for a a few seconds untill the doors swung open....

"AWWW OMG OMG ITS HAPPENING" mina squealed seeing Bakugo on top of you straight after a kiss.
You smirked at mina. Where where about to get up. But Bakugo swept you of your feet and Braidal style carried you to the sofa.
You both need gasps and that type of stuff, then he kissed your cheek causing the students in your class to gasp in shock.

"What are you extras looking at shes mine fuck off" he hissed at them. You went red .

When the night ended you where asleep in bakugos arms, you woke at around 3 am seeing Bakugo in your bed with you cuddling your back and his his arms warped around your waist all you where wearing was his tank top he wore that night.

(HES SECRETLY A ULTIMATE SOFTIE I CANT cries*)

You fell back asleep with the biggest smile on your face :3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I hope you all enjoyed this and I'm in the making of the next part I love you all so much and stay tuned!