Chapter 2 -- No Isn't An Option

3RD PERSON P.O.V

"Close, eh?" The twins said in unison, raising their eyebrows. They looked to each other as small smirks became present on their lips. They shrugged as two light bulbs flashed over their heads.

Michi had won them over.

"Close with my little girl?!" Tamaki shouted, hugging Haruhi to him protectively as he emphasized the 'my'.

Michi narrowed her eyes and tugged Haruhi back to her side, casually draping her arm over the other's shoulder.

"Let me tell you something, Tamaki Suoh. Just because you have a fantasy that she's your daughter, means nothing. Haruhi is someone very important to me and I will not hesitate to protect her from creeps like you."

Honey and Mori slowly turned to look at each other. Honey's eyes were wide as he looked from Michi to Takeshi. In a way the relationship Michi had described with Haruhi reminded Honey and Mori of their own relationship.

Honey's face suddenly broke into a grin as two light-bulbs flashed over their heads, and she won them over. Honey launched himself at Michi for a hug. She barely caught him, shocked, and was forced away from Haruhi because for it.

"Do you like sweets, Chi-chan?" Honey asked with sparkling eyes.

"C-chi-chan?" Michi stuttered, tilting her head.

"Would you prefer Mi-chan? Or just Michi-chan? Or Chi-chi? Oh! I like Chi-chi, chi-chi-chan!"

"Alliteration." Michi and Haruhi murmured in unison and bringing their fists to their palms in realization, making the twins pout with a small muttering of 'that's our job'.

"Wait, what do you mean 'chan'?" Michi exclaimed, setting the midget down and furrowing her eyebrows. "You're like, ten. What do you mean 'chan'?"

Honey giggled and latched onto Mori. "I'm a third year, Chi-Chi-Chan!"

Haruhi rolled her eyes as Michi pretended to faint and pulled her girl 'friend' to one of the couches. She sat to her right, and the other hosts crowded around on the other couch and pulled up nearby chairs.

"Let us introduce ourselves!" Tamaki exclaimed, beaming as if he had just had the best idea ever.