Dramione (1) - That Night

So this was on my mind and it didn't exactly fit in anything I'm currently working on. So I figured I'd make it a cute little fluff piece.

Hope you enjoy it.☺️

□♡☆◇♧○♤□♡☆◇♧○♤¤□♡☆◇♧○♤□♡☆◇♧○♤

Hermione woke up feeling well rested and warm. She hadn't felt this way since the war. Her dreams always plagued with nightmares. Always waking up in a cold sweat. But last night...

Last night...

Hermione tried to move her arm but found it pinned down. She tried to stretch her legs but they were kept in place. Her heart was starting to race as she realised she wasn't in the Gryffindor girls dorm. It was dark and...

"If you don't stop moving I'm going to be forced to tickle you." The groggy voice came from behind her.

Hermione wanted to turn around. She wanted to see who was holding her in place. It was clearly a guy. His voice was deep and husky as he spoke. His arms were slightly muscular. Hermione shifted trying to turn around.

"Geez. Just go back to sleep will you." The voice groaned.

Hermione continued to turn so that she could face the person. Somehow she knew who it was. Even before seeing his face. Even before looking into his eyes. Hermione knew because as she woke up more she remembered more.

"Did we... Ammm... You..."

"No Granger. I wouldn't do that to you." Hermione was cut off.

"M... Draco are..."

Draco sighed and opened his eyes. "You were drinking and crying over the Weasel. Almost completely out of it. So when he tried to force himself on you I stepped in. I brought you here and you basically stripped in front of me and climbed into my bed. I had to fish out one of my hoodies and put it on you. We didn't do anything else."

Hermione's face turned red from embarrassment. "Th... Thank you... Draco."

"Don't mention it. It was worth seeing that idiots face." Draco tightened his grip. "Can I go back to sleep now?"

Hermione nodded her head and then nuzzled into Draco's chest. Her arms were pressed between his chest and her's. She didn't want to be too bold and have Draco chase her away. This was the first time in months she had slept so peacefully and she knew it wasn't because she was drinking.

Hermione soon fell asleep herself. Draco's hold on her was warm and comforting. She'd never taken note before, but he was surprisingly bigger than her. Her mind drifted as she thought about how he protected her.

"Hey. Hermione wake up."

Hermione felt light fingers brush her cheek. The warmth from earlier was gone. She groaned and reached forward. Her movement was unobstructed.

"Hermione. Come on."

Hermione sighed unhappy. She thought she had just dreamt what happened with Draco. Maybe she wasn't...

"Come on sleepyhead. I can't leave you here without food."

Hermione opened her eyes ready to complain. Ready to hit Ron away if it was him trying to wake her. Somehow she didn't feel the need to be defensive. Her eyes met shiny silver eyes and a smirking face.