03

Chapter 3

Song: leave before you love me- Jones brothers× marshmello

Paris pov
____________________________________

It's been a couple of weeks since I've been home, and it's been the best.

I've killed alot of people and got a bunch of tattoos and learned a little but of English but today were moving to America, and I'm so excited because I can murder more people but just in a different place. My dad said were moving to get closer and start an alliance with the American mafia and he also said were moving to a small town in Nevada.

Apparently where were moving there's a murderer on the loose, that makes me even more excited because they would never expect me if there was already a murderer before we got there.

I wonder if he's hot, or she. I think women are attractive but I'm not into them as much as I am men..... I don't know anywaysss...were packing, well I don't have much to pack since mom said we can go shopping when we get there. So I've been wearing my sister's clothes.

Were going to live in the woods because dad said it's for everyone's safety, I honestly don't know why when their all going to die anyways lol.

Time skip to after they actually move

We have finnaly arrived at our new house and it is big, not that that mattered but I like it. I began to walk around the house looking in rooms to pick which one I wanted to make my siblings mad. I chose a pretty big room on the 4th floor. It was the only room on the 4th floor so i could make as much noise as I wanted 😏😉

We already started to order stuff online so I just told the movers to put all of my stuff in there so I could unpack later.

We do have maids but my dad had to keep it at a minimum since I kinda killed the last one's.

I walked downstairs so I could explore outside, I was walking around the house when I felt heated stares in the back of my head so I turned around to see who was looking at me and I saw a boy.

He wouldn't stop staring at me so I just stared back. We were having a staring contest until noah called me,

" ΠΑΡΙΣΙ, ΒΟΗΘΕΙΑ ΜΠΑΜΠΑΝΙΑ ΣΥΣΚΕΥΑΣΙΑ !!! "

/ PARIS, HELP DAD UNPACK!!! /

I turned to look at the boy one more time before running inside. As soon as I walked in I saw my mom looking out the window before looking at me with a knowing but look I just shrugged it off and walked into my dad's soon to be office to help him unpack.

Time skip to later in the day

" ΜΑΜΜΜΜΜΜΜΕ ΚΟΥΡΑΣΤΗΚΑ " I whined while walking into the kitchen to see my mom still unpacking .

/MOMMMMMM IM BORED/

"αχ, καημένε μου, γιατί δεν πας να ψωνίσεις ρούχα με τα αδερφάκια σου" she said while coming up to me to kiss my cheeks, I nodded and walked into my father's office to tell him I'm going out.

/ awwww my poor baby, why don't you go shopping for some clothes with your sister's /

I walked into my father's office to see him and my sisters having a conversation
" ο μπαμπάς θα πάω για ψώνια για ρούχα" but before he could respond my sister jumped up and said " Ω, μπορώ να έρθω μαζί σου"

/ papa im going to go shopping for some clothing /

/OH OH can i come with you /

My father rolled his eyes and said " ναι, πήγαινε μαζί της, αν δεν το κάνεις, πιθανότατα θα πάει σε ένα ξεφάντωμα δολοφονίας " I gasped and held my chest dramatically before saying " δεν θα έβλαπτα ποτέ τόσο όμορφους ανθρώπους" they all rolled their eyes before saying " ναι θα το έκανες" I shrugged before walking upstairs to get ready to go.