04

Song: filter- jimin (BTS)

GREAT song btw, one of my favorite bts songs👌

Oliver's house ⬆️ pretend it's a little more shabby and dark and less luxurious.

So this book might be fast paced but that's ok because its better that way but it won't be that fast.

I also added a new trait to oliver and that is that he is not afraid to cry and show his emotions when necessary.
_________________________________________

Oliver's pov ( before meeting Paris )

I'm currently at home chillin just waiting for something interesting to happen but like always besides the beatings there was nothing to do, so I just decided to go out again and look for someone to kill.

Yes this happens almost every weekend when my father is out with his other family. I go out and kill.

....

I was walking the streets looking for my next victim, everyone was avoiding my path because like I said before I apparently have a ' disease ' its really childish but I can't wait for the moment when I kill them all....maybe. some people are actually nice and respectful, they treat me like any normal person would but that's mostly only the elderly.

I usually go on a killing spree during Halloween which luckily for me Halloween is in a couple of weeks. People actually try to Avoid going out since there has been a killer on the lose for a while but Teenagers will use any excuse to party and that's when I strike.

I would dress differently, pretty much take of my glasses and change my style but they would never suspect a thing. Its stupid how they wouldn't recognize me but its probably because I wear brown contacts over my black eyes.

My eyes are a huge give away because of how big and innocent looking they are but just a little bit if black eyeliner and contacts makes a huge difference in my appearance.

And since its Halloween sometimes I would even dress up just because it makes things more fun.

....

As I'm walking I see a man working on his yard minding his own business, I recognized the man as the cheap jewelry store owner where he tricks anyone into buy his fake jewelry for a huge price.

I knew everything about everyone in this small town, everyone knew everyone but I knew all of their deepest darkest secrets. But that's what happens when you've always been in the shadows.

I see him go into the back of his house which leads straight into the woods, I followed close behind him staying in the shadows which is something I'm very good at.

His house is almost as close the the place where the old well is, so I made a plan to take his dead body to the well after I finished killing him.

When we're deep enough into the wood o grab the kitchen knife I was hiding in my back pocket of my loose jeans and get closer to him before stabbing him in the back and dragging the knife down.

He screams in horror trying to cry out for help making me laugh. I laughed even harder when he starts crawling away while screaming. I grabbed onto his hair pulling his head back and quickly slit his throat.

I watched as he choked on his own blood before I began beating his body harshly but just for the fun of it ofcourse since in my opinion I killed him way to fast but it is was it is, plus he was being really loud.

After I finished beating his body I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder, he's really fucking heavy. It was already getting dark so I start making my way towards the well.