They Don't Like Me

It's been 5 hours since we arrived at the studio. Colde and da-bin are practicing for their upcoming songs, I am sitting beside Ian and observing him and learning how to make music. I just felt as if they don't like me cause they were chatting and joking while working but none of them interacted with me nor did they talked much when I started a conversation.

After finishing work at the studio, we were heading home together but on the way I saw Jae-ho. Jae-ho is my ex-boyfriend who used to abuse me so I Broke up with him but he is obsessed with me and still stalked me at school and would touch me in an inappropriate way when no-one was around. But now that I am a trainee I left the school so he stalks me on social media.

Our eyes met he was waiting to cross the road and come to me. I quickly told everyone that I'll be going to the dorm while running and I quickly started running before Jae-ho could catch me. Ian shouted telling me to wait but I didn't stopped and saw Ian following me but I didn't saw Jae-ho behind saw I stopped and saw Ian panting.

Why were you running so fast do you want to go home because you forgot something or is it something urgent because you looked like you were panicking. I it's just that ---- y/n why were you running away from me?I missed you. You and Ian both looked at the person who interrupted you. Who is he? Ian asked me. He is my ex, I replied. Oh well than I'll leave you guys, you both can talk he said and left before I could ask him him to stop.

After Ian left Jae-ho came near me and starting touching me in an inappropriate manner I tried to stop him but he was much stronger than me. I couldn't do anything as even if I shout no-one will be able to heard me as we were in alley that no one passes by. After he was done he left me there crying alone in the alley. After some hours I went back to the dorm and when I entered the dorm I saw no-one saw. But I heard everyones voice coming from kitchen. I quietly passed by the kitchen and went to my room upstairs. I closed my door and locked it and just got a message from Ian.

MESSAGE :

Ian - Hey! When are coming back? It's late.

Y/n - I came back. I am in my room.

Ian - Oh you should have told one of us that you came.

Y/n - sorry

Ian - Oh no it's ok. By the way dinner is ready so come downstairs.

Y/n - I am not hungry I had some snacks on my way here. So you guys enjoy.

Ian - ok than if you are hungry at night I have kept some pasta in fridge so you can take it.

Y/n - Thanks

Ian - no problem

I put my phone away and went for a shower. I took a bath for 1 hour and changed my clothes and was about to go to sleep when I got a call from my brother.

On The Call :

Changkyun - Hey sis come outside I am waiting for you.

Before I could say something he hanged up so I put my hoodie on and went downstairs. I saw Ian downstairs he asked me where was I going at this late hour. I am going outside my brother came I said he nodded and I left. I saw my brother outside he came to me and hugged me tightly I couldn't hold myself and I hugged him back and started crying, he patted my back. You missed me that much? he asked, I just nodded while still hugging him. He met me today and did it again I said as I cried more. My brother was shocked, why were you alone? I told you to never be alone. I am sorry I said while crying. I told him everything that happened. Pull up your sleeves sis. You shook your head as a no, but he pulled up your sleeves and saw your hands were all bruised. He looked at you worried, you were gonna pull you sleeves down but Ian came to call you and saw your bruises. What happen to you? Are you ok? he asked, you looked at your brother and he said y/n now that you guys will live together and he is your mentor so he should know this, you go to your room put some ointment on your wounds I'll talk with him. You obeyed your brother and left leaving Ian dumbfounded.

Changkyun told your past with jae-ho to Ian and Ian felt sad for leaving you alone.

To be continued...