I Want To Forget Him!

In midnight.....

I woke up early as I had a nightmare. I went to the kitchen to get some water when I saw Ian there. Ian "I am sorry for leaving you alone", I looked at him "it's ok just forget about it" I said with a (fake) smile because I did not wanted anybody to worry anyone because of my past. "I will forget it but how will you forget him and the things he has done to you" Ian said while looking at me with a blank face.

I took a seat opposite to him,"I want to  but I c-can't" I didn't notice but my tears started falling. Ian sat beside me and started patting my back and said "it's gonna be fine dear we will not leave you alone anywhere from now on one of us will always be there for you" I nodded "have you filed a complaint of him to police?" Ian asked me " Me and my brother had, but his father is a politician so no serious action was took against him" Ian was about to say something but I did not wanted to talk about my past again so I told him that I was sleepy and we both went back to our own rooms.

Next Morning....
It was 7am I did my morning routine and changed into this outfit -

When I went downstairs I greet Ian good morning and he replied me back

When I went downstairs I greet Ian good morning and he replied me back. "Can you put the plates on the table and arrange the table I'll bring brakfast cause those two idiots will not wake up unless and until someone wakes them up" i chuckled and said "sure". After I was done arranging the table Ian put the dishes on the table and left to wake up the guys.

After our breakfast was done we went to the studio and today we were writing lyrics and when I have my ideas they were shocked because they liked it and Ian had proud look in his eyes. After we were done with the lyrics Ian was busy in composing the background tune so they told me to practice in the dance studio while colde and da bin were working on their music.

I was choosing the songs I wanted practice upon and made the playlist. I put my playlist on and started practicing. (Imagine the first girl dancing in these videos is y/n)

I practiced for one and a half our and then I took a break cause I was thirsty.
While I was drinking water from my
water bottle I saw colde come in he sat beside me. "Your dancing skills are amazing" he said I just said thank you in reply. "Can you teach me too? I always wanted to learn how to dance but I was bad at it and no one supported me too" he said "sure why not but don't you and da bin hate me?".

"What no obviously not why would we hate you who told you that?" "Nobody it's just that I assumed it cause you guys weren't talking much with me yesterday that's why" "no it's just that we didn't know what to talk with you about, sorry if you felt uncomfortable" "oh no it's ok".

"So you wanna practice now or tomorrow?" "I am free right now so now only" "ok cool let's first choose the song we will work on and than I'll teach you the choreography" "ok".

We chose 'like that' by doja cat and I taught him that choreography. While practicing we got to know each other more and we also talked about how to write lyrics cause he was amazing at it. Colde wanted to record his first performance so I put my phone in the front and we started with choreography.

After we were done we went back to the house as Ian and da bin had left before us cause they had some urgent work to do.

To be continued....