Bonus Chapter - Golden Opportunity

Life has changed for the better for both Iva and Barefaced. Iva's long term wish to become a singer was fulfilled and Barefaced had his share of his popularity. Almost every reader had their copy of the book in their reading list. Everything happened on her arrival and she highlighted the merit of Barefaced amongst readers.

The song "Lost in my way" became a benchmark for musicians. Opportunities come handy when right people come together. Showered by the popularity of their song, Iva was approached for the audible version of "Barefaced". She immediately agreed to the offer with no traces of hesitation.

Barefaced was equally excited when Iva accepted to recite the audible version. Indeed, their journey was conspired by the universe as an often skipped book finding a match with an impatient reader is even beyond imagination.

Expectations for the audible version of "Barefaced" skyrocketed as the status symbol of having read the book became widespread even amongst the non-readers. It was no longer just a book but rather a question to their esteem if not heard about "Barefaced". There was immense happiness within Iva as she recorded the audio version of the book.

Their pride was mutual as they were no longer a book and a reader; the relationship surpassed all barriers to etch a brand for them. Within a week, audible version of "Barefaced" was released and became an instant craze amongst people. Even those people who had already read the book rushed to listen it again in Iva's voice. Her tender voice and her vocal dynamics as a singer further enhanced the quality of the audio book.

To everyone's surprise, the audible version topped the sales list within a day of its release. For Barefaced, it felt like a new life to witness his merit in her voice. And for Iva, she jumped in excitement with the fulfillment of having highlighted the value of "Barefaced" to the world.

There was an unprecedented surge in the audible market that publishers had to consider it as a major market in forthcoming years. People who were never had the habit of reading felt ecstatic on the release of this version. "Barefaced" created history as an audio book with an equal increase in sales of the physical copy. Audience for the book rose on seeing the tag recited by Iva. Her name boosted the sales to a higher scale. By then, both Iva and Barefaced had gathered a fan base for themselves.

Every book has its power; all it needs is a right reader to unleash it. Iva once again went to the bookstore where she met him for the first time. Unlike the last visit, this there was a separate section for "Barefaced" with physical books, kindle editions and audible cassettes. She had by then achieved stardom where the salesperson had to clear the store for her to enter. Despite the crowd, Iva encouraged all her fans by patiently obliging to their singing requests and photographs. After satisfying everyone, she counted her steps to the rack meant exclusively for "Barefaced".

New edition of the book was attractive to gather everyone's attention. Her eyes rolled to the audible section, she pulled a CD which read 'Audible presents Iva's Barefaced'. The term "Iva's Barefaced" evoked multiple reactions on Iva and Barefaced. He felt pride in being clutched in her hands, Iva felt secured on holding him.

She took another selfie holding the audible version in her hand posted it on her social media handles with the caption

'Thank you for granting me an opportunity to fulfill my dream. Your fortune made me a singer'

'Your presence made my existence meaningful' a voice erupted on her side.

She turned around to see from where that voice came from. It happened so that another reader beside her was checking the audio sample of "Barefaced". They both shared a unique way of conversing with each other. From a page flip, to a line in a page, to an excerpt from the audible they seemed like a plan made by destiny. In Iva's terms it was a destiny's design.