Chapter 18

EVENING, HYE-NA'S APARTMENT

"Hye-Na, our parents said we're going to eat at a Chinese restaurant for dinner to celebrate our first day of high school," Yeo-Ryeong said to Hye-Na.

"Ah, I see... Wait, what about Yeo-Dan?" Hye-Na asked in confusion.

"The three of us need to pick him up from school first, then we'll go to the restaurant together," Yeo-Ryeong explained as she entered Hye-Na's bedroom.

Dan-I joined in on the conversation and said, "You two can pick him up, I need to help my mom with something before going to the restaurant".

"Ah, ok then. We better hurry up then Hye-Na, Oppa said his school will finish in about 20 minutes," Yeo-Ryeong said to Hye-Na.

"Ok, let me go get change," Hye-Na said as she closed the door of her bedroom and changed her clothes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they make their way towards Yeo-Dan's school, Hye-Na and Yeo-Ryeong chatted along the way.

"Oppa said he starts night self-studying at school tomorrow," Yeo-Ryeong said to Hye-Na.

"Sigh... And that we'll be us to next year, I honestly prefer studying at home," Hye-Na said tiredly.

Suddenly, both of them saw a bunch of girls crowding and screaming on the front gate of Yeo-Dan's school.

"YEO-DAN!! YOU'RE SO HANDSOME!!"

"YEO-DAN!! LOOK AT ME!!"

"YEO-DAN!! CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING A SECOND YEAR!! I EVEN BAKED YOU A CAKE!!"

"THERE ARE ONLY TWO YEARS LEFT BEFORE YOU BECOME A LEGAL ADULT! ! WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT MUCH LONGER TO GET MARRIED!!"

Hearing what they said, Hye-Na and Yeo-Ryeong couldn't help but look at those girls dumbfoundedly.

'As expected from the female lead's brother, he even got his own fan base' Hye-Na thought to herself.

"Wow... They even got lightsticks with his face on it..." Hye-Na said as she sweatdropped at the fangirls.

"Is... Is my brother a playboy?!! What are these girls doing here?!!" Yeo-Ryeong said while looking disgusted and shock at the same time.

"C'mon now, Yeo-Dan's is not that kind of person. I mean... I've only seen him around the apartment, but still..." Hye-Na said to Yeo-Ryeong.

The fangirls' screams suddenly became louder as Yeo-Dan and his two friends are coming out of the school. After a while, Yeo-Dan saw Hye-Na and Yeo-Dan and smiled and walk towards them.