Turn the love of his life into vampire

Kol Mikaelson pov.

I woke up and saw Davina sleeping next to me. I ran my hand over her back and she turned and snuggled into my chest. I smiled and hugged her. "Good morning, Kol." She said and smiled. "Good morning darling." I said when the door opened and Scarlet ran downstairs and jumped on our bed with the words "Mom, Dad good morning." She fell between us. I laughed and hugged her "Good morning princess." Davina and I talked at the same time, and Davina then sat down and asked, "What will you have for breakfast?" Scarlet wanted to answer, but my phone started ringing. I picked him up and saw Trevor calling me. "Hey dude what's going on?" I asked and he replied "Sorry I'm waking you up but we need you in the office." I roared and in response I said, "I'll be there in 20 minutes." I hung up and looked at Davina. "I have to go to work, darling, but I'll be back tonight." I said and kissed her on the forehead. Thank God Davina is in kindergarten and who has to stay from Scarlet. I stood up, put on my suit, and went to the mirror to tie my tie. Davina came to me and hugged me. "Scarlet is having breakfast. I brought you something." She said and handed me a blood bag. "You know I love you darling." I said and she smiled "Me too. Please don't have it all over your suit." She said and walked down to Scarlet. I finished my blood bag and walked down to the car. I kissed Scarlet on the forehead and Davina on the lips. I went to the car and headed for the robots.

Davina Claire-Mikaelson pov

Kol had to go to work and so I was left alone with Scarlet. "So honey, what do you want to do today?" I asked my daughter and she smiled at me "Magic." She said and I laughed. "Come on." I said and we went out on the terrace, on the way I took a grimoire. We went out and sat down, I started showing her and teaching her spells. We were there for about three hours and we laughed. Now I've taught her a little little spell that will make a flower into a butterfly. I laughed at her face in the astonishment and smile she had after she did it. I heard something like a growl from the woods. I looked there and put Scarlet behind me. A group of wolves or werewolves came out of the forest. I had Scarlet behind me and she said, "Scarlet, go inside and lock yourself in." She wanted to say something but I pushed her to run and she did. I saw a werewolf running after her, but with the help of magic I threw him away. She got in and I earned another one running to me I did the same. I felt pain in my leg and saw how I had a werewolf bite there. I panned and another bit me in the arm, then I had a bite on my stomach.

Kol Mikaelson pov. 

I was getting out of the car when I heard Davin scream. I ran to the terrace and saw a werewolf. I saw Davina lying on the ground with blood around her, her blood. A group of werewolves was there. I was angry and saw only red. I killed everyone with the werewolf and ran to Davina "DAVINA." I shouted and grabbed her head in my hands and looked at her "Kol ..... is..Scarlet .... okay?" She asked and I saw Scarlet running towards us and shouting "MOM." She ran up to us, I hugged her and puled her closer to me "Davina .... can I ... can I ... turn you?" I asked because I knew we didn't take this topic and I didn't want to hurt her, but losing her was out of the question. She looked at me then at Scarlet and at me again and nodded. I quickly slit my wrist and fed her with my blood and than she die. I was worried about whether or not she would have her magic. I remembered how the loss of my magic hurt and I don't want her to feel the same. But no one was here for me, but I will be here for her every step of the way.

After three hours

Davina Claire-Mikaelson pov

I woke up and saw Kol. "Hi darling how are you feeling?" He asked me and I answer "I'm fine Kol." He hugged me and I hug back. "Kol where is Scarlet?" I asked fear in my voice. "Love relax she is ok she is in her room sleeping." I let out breath and that stopped "Kol do I...have...still..my magic?" I asked and he looked at me sadly "I don't know love." He sayed and than hug me. "Try a litle spell love." He sayed and I did as he say. I try the litle spell with galaxi and...

Author's noteSorry for short chapter but I don't how to end it. Can you helped me choose if Davina still will have her magick or no?