We found you

Scarlet Mikaelson pov.

As the years went by, I grew up and now I'm 16. So let's just quickly summarize what happened. So I celebrated my tenth birthday with my parents and friends. Oco is terribly protective around the boys. So on, I had 13 birthdays and this time I celebrated them with a boy. His name was Nicolas. After a few months, we broke up. Well they didn't quite break up cheating on me. Dad wanted to rip his head off. Well now in the present. It's summer vacation and I'm enjoying it as always. Enjoy life with your friends on the beach. I have long since grown out of my love for pink. I'm already more stylish after my mom. She's beautiful. I'm going to the beach right now. Where Ava and Mia are waiting for me. Spophia is with me picking my swimsuits. "Come on, Scarlet, take the black ones." Soph said and I put them on. She threw a white dress over them and we left my room. "Mom Dad, I'm going to the beach with Spoh." I said and my dad ran in and looked at me. "No boys." I heard a giggle and saw my mother. "Have fun." She and Soph and I went to the beach. We arrived and ran after Ava and Mia. We hugged and ran into the water. We laughed and splashed water on each other. 

Hope Mikaelson pov.

I had a summer vacation here and we went to the sea. Aunt Rebekah has adopted a daughter along with her Marcel, Ocko and Aunt Cami have a little boy, Uncle Elijah and Mama have adopted a son Mike, Uncle Finn and Aunt Sage do not want children. I'm on the beach with my family now. Suddenly I had a headache and I saw a girl. "Aunt Freya, can you feel it?" I asked looking at my aunt. "Is this our ... our niece?" She asked, pointing to the girl who was packing. 

After three hours

Kol Mikealson pov.

I was in the kitchen watching Davina preparing dinner for her favorite Scarlet meal. We are a vampire but Scarlet still likes food so spaghetti is prepared. Scarlet came home an hour ago and is in the living room watching Fast and Furios. Just my daughter is in the cars. I heard the doorbell ring and heard Scralet run to the door. "Is Kol Mikaelson here?" I heard a familiar voice and vamp speed to the door. "Nik what the bloody hell are you doing her." I said, pulling Scarlet behind me. "Well, brother, I'm glad to see you too," he said, and Davina entered the room, and I automatically pulled her back behind me. "What the hell do you want, Nik?" I asked when I saw my other siblings. "We're here to get you home." My sister Rebekah said. "We are your family." Freya said and I looked at them. "Freya." Davina said with fear in her voice, and I pulled her closer and Scarlet stood behind us. "The little witch who took my brother away from her family." Klaus said, looking at Scarlet. "I see you have a daughter, Kol." Elijah said and I looked at Davina. "Come on." She said and they came in. We sat in the kitchen. "Introduce yourself." Elijah led up and pointed at Scarlet. "I'm Scarlet. I don't want to be here and you all look a little depressed so bye." Said the daughter who is all over me. But she stood up and Davina prevented her from doing so nicely with her deadly gaze and the words "Scarlet sit down." She immediately sat down and started laughing with me. Davina sighed. "So what does it look like in the world is another psychotic maniac?" Finn asked, but Scarlet pinned him to the wall and shouted in his face. "Say it again and I'll make sure you never enjoy yours down again." I laughed hysterically and Scarlet sat down, but before that we give each other high five. 

Scarlet Mikaelson pov.

The adults were talking and I was on the phone. In about three hours, I learned that we were moving to New Orleans. I'm going to school in Mystic Falls. "You can't do this to me, Mom, I have life here and friends." 

Author's noteI'm sorry that it wasn't a new part for a long time, I didn't have inspiration but now I had something in my head so I wrote it.