ᴡᴏʀᴋ

At the break of dawn, the raven-haired man's eyes flickered noticing he was cuddling his roommate

Akaashi's eyes widened upon remembering the night before a weird but lovely night.

He moved away trying not to wake the woman up, as he wondered how would she react.

He quietly went to his bathroom to take a quick shower, the sound of water runnning stirred the girl awake.

She sat up feeling her head throb. She saw the room and realised it was not her room, the girl saw her wearing bathrobe.

As millions of thought running through her mind.

The bathroom door opened. She saw her roomate in a towel. She found it extremely hot but that was not her priority at that moment.

"Good that you're awake" the raven-haired man said. The female stayed quite, trying her absolute best not to stare at the Greek god that stood in front of her.

"Did we have that thing" the woman said

"What thing" the raven-haired boy said

"God! 'it' that thing" the female said

Raven-haired boy took few second to realise what she meant "oh sex? ofcourse not" he replied.

"Then uhm w-why am I h-here why I a-am w-wearing a b-bathrobe" the girl said while stuttering.

"Calm down you fell asleep in a bathrobe and in my room then you asked me to sleep with you" the man said

"Why did you let me sleep with you" the woman replied

"Well you said you would start crying" the man lied hoping you would believe him.

And you believed him.

"Did I said something else stupid" you asked

"Well you said how you used to think I look like ethereal and I still do" the man said.

"I am so sorry if you want I may leave your apartment I am calling mom-" you were cut off by him "listen, it's okay calm down and get ready for work I will drop you and no need call auntie and no need to leave my apartment for this stupid reason okay?" The man said.

"Y-yes" you said "now get ready" the man said.