ʟᴏᴠᴇ

It's been 1 year since you and keiji became official things are going smooth with Kamya and bokuto it has been 2 months since sakusa and emiko started dating and it's been 1 months since atsumu started dating lavanya and 1 week since hinata starte...

It's been 1 year since you and keiji became official things are going smooth with Kamya and bokuto it has been 2 months since sakusa and emiko started dating and it's been 1 months since atsumu started dating lavanya and 1 week since hinata started dating Christan everything changed so fast from being childhood friends with having feeling for eachother to roomates to dating to boyfriend and girlfriend things went so smooth you and akaashi never fought since that day he truly loves you and you truly love.

Things are awesome in your little apartment dancing, cuddling crying to him and everything.

You're happy to stay with him being in his arms

You're happy the way he says "I love you"

You're happy the way he hug you

You're happy being with him

He makes you happy

It's only 1 year since you both started dating

But

It feels like you both dated for years

You both love eachother infinite

You're his yellow

He his your yellow

'𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?'

The time will fly but you both will never stop loving eachother your parents love akaashi and his parents loves you.

In your birthday he gave you a necklace pretty expensive in his birthday you gave him a matching ring and glasses and took him out on a date

You both are deeply in love with eachother

Whenever it's a bad day he is always with you the time when you had a bad period cramp he was there for you he brought heating pad, medicine name anything he loves to spoil you with his love.

The day when you found his diary

You read his diary cause why not you saw wedding vows which made you excited to read it whatever I saw you won't believe it

'I love her so much if anything happens to her I will die'

'I want her to have my last name'

'y/n l/n'

When you saw your name it made you jump in joy then you continue reading