3

She sat in silence as the others talked amongst themselves. Calli's seeing faces she hasn't seen before like a man names Clint. He had brown hair, wore a black sweater-vest and his muscles were very prominent. There was suppose to be another man here but Thor said that he's too stubborn and manic to even show his face here.

"You need to show her his quarters," Tony commented, raising his fork at Calli.

"What? Why?" Nat objected before Thor could even say anything.

"Because we're all living here so we could help her so she has to have our responsibilities as well, and I am done taking food to that impatient reindeer," Tony explained and Nat scoffed.

"To be fair, Loki is literally powerless in asgardian cuffs so nothing will happen to her," Thor defended Tony.

"It's fine," Calli finally spoke up making everyone stop and look at her. "You guys have done a lot for me, I would like to help with what I can."

"That's the spirit!" Tony exclaimed.

"Lady Lark, when you're done eating let me know, so you can accompany me to feed my brother," Thor smiled at Calli and she nodded, standing up as to say that she's finished.

"Be on your guard, kid," The man with the sweater, Clint, commented, making Calli even more curious as to why Thor's brother is that scary.

She started walking down a long corridor with Thor by her side with a plate filled with food on her hand. She felt so small next to him since he's taller and significantly stronger than her. She was just a frail thing next to him.

"I saw your full name on your file," Thor made conversation making Calli lift up the corner of her lip at the comment. "Is your full name referring to the instrument or the Muse in Greek Mythology?"

"Muse," Calli quickly answered. "That's where the other half of me comes in."

"You're part of the greek mythology?" Thor paused but when he didn't see you stop he kept going.

"A descendant, I guess," Calli explained as they turned the corner. "To what I know, my mother was a Jotun and a Greek deity. My father was human."

"And you are the product of different worlds colliding," Thor added as you both stopped in front of a giant gray door. "You and my bother have a lot in common but don't let him know that."

Thor put his hand on the scanner next to the door and after a second, the door lifted up slowly as she stood in the middle of the doorway. There revealed a man, tall and skinny, with raven black hair sitting in a love-seat with a book in hand. He looked up and met Calli's eyes. A small pause went on at their staring contest before Thor spoke up.

"Bother, meet Calli Lark. Calli, meet Loki," Thor announced, shoving her slightly inside the cream-colored room. Her heart stopped since she could smell that man's emotions. She could smell his rage, it smelled like burnt coffee beans, similar to what she smelt from the eku. "We brought you food so please eat."

"Oh, my shackled Cinderella, thank you," Loki said sarcastically making Calli just roll her eyes. "How about taking off the cuffs so I could eat more comfortably?" Calli didn't even notice the giant golden cuffs around his wrists.

"Ha! You really think I'm that big of an oaf?" Thor mocked as he took the tray from Calli's hand.

"Is that a trick question?" Loki smirked and Calli just narrowed his eyes at me. "Am I making a good impression to you?" He referred to Calli now.

"I really don't care what you say or do," Calli defended and Thor looked back at you amused as he set the tray down next to him.

"Oh, feisty," Loki stood up, making you realize just how tall he is. "How about a challenge?"

"Not interested," Calli started and turned around.

"Well, I greatly appreciate the door being wide open," Loki's smirk raised to and evil smile as he took off to the door.

"Loki! No!" Calli heard Thor shout making her turn just before Loki passed her. She panicked so she blasted ice on the ground making Loki slip and fall on his face. "Jarvis! Close the door!" Immediately the doors shut hard and Loki looked up at it in defeat. His face fell when he looked down at his reflection on the ice under him, making him turn to look at Calli who stood there glaring at him.

"What is the meaning of this?" Loki asked, knowing fully well what Calli was and how much he already despised her. "Who the hell are you?"

"Calli," she answered confidently. "Now," she started and closed her eyes taking a deep breath. When she opened them they were not brown anymore, they were a crystal blue, almost white. "pígaine kai káthise"she said and with that enchanting voice Loki's eyes turned to white. He obeyed and immediately sat down.

"Calli?" Thor started to approach her. Calli looked at him and closed her eyes. She opened them to reveal her normal eye color. Loki snapped back and he looked down to him sitting down. "Loki, haven't you learned?"

"Get her out of here!" Loki shouted, standing up. "Get that Jotun out!"

"Takes one to know one," Calli defended and smirked at the stone-faced Loki. "How about next time I make you walk out the window?"

"How dare you speak to me like this?" Now Loki stood right in front of her, his hot breath hitting her face. "Why are you here?"

"To learn about myself," Calli's voice was soft now but she quickly gripped Loki's wrist and raised it to their faces. Blue slowly started to show on both of their hand making Loki look at it in disgust. "You should to." She let him go and shoved him back. "Jarvis, let me out please."

The giant door slowly raised and Calli quickly ran out, Thor following close behind. "Calli!"

"What?!" Calli questioned in fury.

"I told you not to let my brother know what you are," Thor exclaimed and took a hold of her wrist.

"Well, I'm not scared of him and as you can see he's defenseless. If he doesn't want me here I don't care but I won't let him make me feel like less of what I am!" Calli defended and Thor just looked at her with wide eyes. "I don't belong here, I don't belong anywhere."

Calli just ran to her room. She yelled at Jarvis to open the door and close it so fast that even Jarvis might've been confused at it. The avengers were now sat at the table, really concerned of Loki now that he knows what she can do just because they didn't want her influenced by him and use her powers against them. Of course Calli wouldn't do that because they are keeping safe the only person that she loves and cares about.

Ben