2

When Xiao Zhan came to, he realised he wasnt eaten, and the big dog was injured. "I-I'll gifth you food... D-Dwon't eath me!"

Yibo felt that this little boy was quite silly, innocent and cute. Xiao Zhan stood at least 5 metres away from Yibo and with trembling hands, aimed and tossed a biscuit close to Yibo's mouth.

"T-Thwere... You can eath!" Xiao Zhan's shaking voice made Yibo roll his eyes. What is this human scared for! He is just a 9 year old baby wolf! And injured!

And this little human is really treating him like a pitiful stray dog! Yibo ignored him. As the future Alpha of his pack, he won't eat food thrown at him! It hurts his pride!

Seeing Yibo closing his eyes, Xiao Zhan panicked "Dwoggy! Dwon't die! I-I'll gifth you my pwecious sweethie and chocy!"

Xiao Zhan grabbed one of his sweets and unwrapped it, then chipped off a tiny, tiny bit of his chocolate bar and threw both near Yibo's mouth.

Yibo's nose was then hit by the sweet and the chocolate... Yibo opened his eyes and growled, which scared the small Zhan who stumbled and fell on his butt.

"W-Wa-WAHHHHH!" Xiao Zhan who was stunned started crying "Bwad Dwoggy! Y-You're scawing me on pwurpwose!" Xiao Zhan wailed and cried.

Gosh, not only is this cute littly silly human so easily scared, he is also a big crybaby! Yibo rolled his eyes and after a while, hesitatingly gave the chocolate a lick.

Xiao Zhan's eyes brightened when he say that as he stopped crying. Zhan then giggled and scolded "Dwoggy, if you want to eath, you dwon't hafth to scware me!"

Yibo rolled his eyes and ate the snacks from the ground. He didn't want his eardrums to get attacked by Zhan's loud crying.

"So, do you like to eath bisky, chocy or sweethie?" Xiao Zhan asked. Seeing the big dog tilting his head, Xiao Zhan giggled.

"Silly dwoggy! This is bisky, this is chocy, and this is sweethie!" Xiao Zhan laughed at Yibo and pointed to him one by one.

Yibo rolled his eyes as he thought 'You're the silly one! That's a biscuit, a chocolate, and a sweet! You silly human!'

"Hmnn... I luvth chocy and sweethie more so I wull gifth you bisky!" Xiao Zhan who could not hear Yibo's thoughts decided by himself.

Xiao Zhan glanced at this special big dog with white fur. Even though the dog was stained in blood, Xiao Zhan did not feel too afraid.

Seeing the dog injured and not moving, Xiao Zhan felt like it would be impossible for this dog to pounce on him.

Opening a pack of biscuit, Xiao Zhan slowly, warily approached Yibo, and finally squatted down beside him. Xiao Zhan then poked Yibo a few times.

At first, Xiao Zhan was scared by Yibo's low growls but that was all Yibo did. Xiao Zhan giggled and gradually, he wasn't afraid anymore, now poking and stroking Yibo.

Xiao Zhan had always wanted to pet the village dogs but they were too fierce, aggressive and scary!

"Pwoor dwoggy, I wull feedth you" Xiao Zhan said and placed the biscuit near Yibo's mouth. Xiao Zhan then started pushing the biscuit against Yibo's closed lips non-stop.

'What a troublesome human' Yibo thought to himself but gave up and opened his mouth, stretched his tongue out and ate the biscuit.

Xiao Zhan was frozen in shock when Yibo suddenly opened his mouth, but giggled when Yibo didn't bite his hand.

"Gwood dwoggy!" Xiao Zhan pat Yibo's head and ate the biscuit, while feeding Yibo, not at all minding that Yibo's saliva covered his fingers.

After eating, Xiao Zhan pouted as he looked at Yibo's fur. He then took out his water bottle and poured water over Yibo's fur, washing the blood away.

"Who dwid this to you?!" Xiao Zhan huffed and pouted as he slowly cleaned the blood. Yibo let a low growl as he thought 'Human'.

Xiao Zhan then took his extra clothes from his bag and placed it on Yibo so that he won't get cold. He then took out a plaster and pasted it on the wound.

"I'll gifth you a plaster! Ith won't hurth anymore!" Xiao Zhan happily said, not knowing the sticky thing was just a nuisance to Yibo's fur.

Xiao Zhan then placed kisses all over Yibo's snout. Yibo who just had his first kiss stolen and was still bombarded with kisses all over his nose and mouth, froze.

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan giggled. "Mama says kwisses makes pwain fly away! You won't feel hurth anymore!"

This made Yibo have mixed feelings. Why? All his life he heard how cruel humans are. How they killed and fought against werewolves in fear that they might be killed by a more powerful being.

Even now, he was in this situation because of human hunters. But just look at this cute, silly, innocent human.

Xiao Zhan then made himself comfortable and laid his head on Yibo. "What isth your name? I am Xiao Zhan! You can call me Zhan Zhan!"

Xiao Zhan introduced himself and continued talking about his daily life, complains about how he doesn't get enough biscuits, sweets and chocolates, and shared all the things he found funny or silly.

Yibo listened to Xiao Zhan, realising that he did not find Xiao Zhan's talking annoying. In fact, he was starting to feel cold, lonely and afraid, but this human warmed him.

All of a sudden, 2 guys came up with guns. "Found you" The 2 guys sneered and Xiao Zhan flinched as he put up his hands in surrender "G-Gwuns!"

Yibo immediately stood up with shaking legs and growled. "Hey, kid. Move aside and run home. We want the wolf behind you"

Xiao Zhan tilt his head, then his arms spread wide "Bwad guys! You dwid this to dwoggy! Bwad people! Don't hurth dwoggy!"

"Hey kid, we have no patience, move aside" One of them went up to pull Xiao Zhan away. However, Xiao Zhan bit his hand fiercely.

"Damn kid!" The guy shouted when Xiao Zhan finally released his hand. "Runth, dwoggy!" Xiao Zhan started running with Yibo in front of him.