Birthday

It was evening, I had just gone to a friend's house, it was his birthday. I was quite small, I was 9. A balloon flew out of his yard, I was with my mother on my way to it, I was happy to see that. So I went to pick him up from the road, I broke away from my mother and the moment I took him, a car hit me. All I remember was when I woke up in the hospital and the balloon was next to me. But now it was floating. And he had a slightly creppy face. Fortunately, I was not badly injured. It was more of a shock and a blow. In conclusion, the second week I was able to go home.I got home with a headache, but I got home. I took the balloon with me. it was interesting how this balloon caused me a lot of problems but I still liked it. My mother turned on the TV, she was shocked. My case was presented on the news, and the one who hit me died in a car accident exactly two days later, trampled by a police car.I didn't quite understand what was going on.It's late I went to bed. I left the balloon down in the kitchen and when I got to my room he was there too. I was a little scared but I realized I was tired and I probably forgot what I did so I went to bed. The balloon was next to my bed.