At home

Is morning . The balloon was already a little strange. Every time we leave him somewhere he appears in another room. An interesting thing is that more than two weeks have passed and the balloon has not deflated. Another week has passed. Nothing . My mother was amused by this balloon as she managed to resist so much. While I was sitting in my room and playing with my toys, in the kitchen, someone broke a glass. There was no one, I thought, until I saw the balloon floating. Then I said "STOP" and took the balloon and let it fly out into the clouds. I was starting to think I was in a horror movie or a dream, but apparently not. The important thing is that I got rid of him, I hope. Spring has come, meanwhile I turned 10 years old. I was happy because my birthday party is coming up. One thing I didn't like, I have balloons, and after that incident last year with the broken glass I didn't like seeing these balloons. I got over it especially since I'm 10 years old and I want to start behaving like a responsible child. The party went super well, we had fun, we received many gifts, we also had a cake. I was very tired so I went to bed. Now that I'm awake, I remembered last night's party, until I came to believe what I heard. A glass broke again.