I can't be a hero... Welp I'm a Ghost anyways!

After I had my fun with Bakugo for a whole day, I went back to the infirmary.

It is kinda weird seeing myself like this!

I do look very pale...

At least I am in good hands with Recovery Girl watching over me!

I was thinking that until I could hear All Might on the phone. His voice was comming from the hallways and curiousy got the better of me and so I followed the voice until I could see him. He was on the phone.

All Might: My boy is not dead yet, there is no need for that.

Huh...

Me DEAD?!

I wonder who he is talking to...

I began hovering near him until I could hear his partner. People always told me I watch too many hero news and this was how I not only knew the heroes name but also the voice and this was exactly how I knew that he was on the phone with Sir Nighteye.

Sir Nighteye: You told me what happened. Let's be realistic here. The boy won't survive this probably.

All Might: Recovery Girl was positive that he had a chance to survive.

Sir Nighteye: List Yagi! The kid may sustain injuries for life! You don't even know if he can be a hero after this!

All Might: And you don't know that either!

I was by his side and listening for a short while. It was enough to know that Sir Nighteye wanted All Might to give my DNA to another person as a successor.

How can you even listen to this?

Do have this little faith in me?

Did you only give me your quirk and made me your successor because you pitied me?

I can't believe you said something like this!

How can you even say I am not dead yet!

I was so angry at the moment that I took the advantage and smacked his hand making him drop the phone. In the instance I threw it against the next wall.

Me: You can't seriously think to replace me?

All Might: Who's there?

Me: Me! AND guess what I'll haunt you for the rest of the day!

The hero simply went to his phone in order to pick it up but by then I already opened a window and threw it out.

After that I touched his shoulder and the moment I did that I saw the big giy shiver.

All Mighty: What's wrong with the AC? Looks like I need to report this.

I followed him back to the teacher's office where he was about to sit down on his chair. Before he could do that, I pulled the chair away and he fell down to the floor and changed back into his skinny form while throwing up blood.

Midnight: Oh my God, Yahi are you Okay?

All Might: Yes, just a little bit clumsy today.

Midnight: I hope you didn't hurt yourself!

He just stood up and tried to sit again. However, this time I made the whole chair fall into pieces and he ass once again hit the floor. I was laughing so hard while everyone in the room went to his side. After this he went for his PC not even sitting down and I was already prepared for the next step. One of the other teachers brought a chair over so he could sit down. He sat down and tried to turn his PC on.

Me: To bad that today is not your lucky day!

The moment he turned on the PC, I reached my hand inside and pulled the wires messing with the electronic and pulled some cables out. Not soon after I did this, sparks began flying and the computer went puff and exploded on All Might.

Power Loader: What a bad luck! Are you okay?

Me: Yeah, this idiot is fine!

All Might: I.. What just happened?

Power Loader: Don't worry about the PC I'll fix it again just don't touch anything electronic for now.

He began standing up and walked over to some papers.

Me: You want these? Then go get it!

I took the paper and scattered it all wound the room.

Mic: Ahm Yagi, how about you call it a day?

Midnight: You seem to be very unlucky today?

Thirteen: Did someone curse you or hit you with a quirk?

Me: No, it's just his successor haunting him for being stupid and having nearly zero fate in him.

All Might: Probably a good idea.

He started to pack his things up and leave but the moment he was about to go through the open door. I slammed it shut in front of him.

Midnight: Oh god!

The force I used knocked him out completely for a couple of minutes. Recovery Girl was called and their all stayed close to him just in case something bad was about to happen to him. He was after all the number 1 hero. Seeing as they were not to leave his side, I let it be and only salted his food and water for the day.

Needless to say, that I followed him back home and gave him some Nightmares in which he never got OfA and was rejected from anyone.

This should do the trick!

He really deserved it in my opinion and so I hoped that he learned from his day full of misfortune.