Uuuuhhh New Toys! Me likey!

The next day I went back to UA and as I was hovering around I found Nezu in a vent and what better to do then to open the hatch below him. That served him right after all since he did spy on his student right now. He was currently above the support course.

Me: What are you doing there? Don't you think it is rude to just listen in?

I opened the hatch and let the chimera fall down on the ground. He did and didn't see that coming too. Once he fell down, he quickly stood up again.

Power Loader: Nezu?

Me: Yes, the one and only living in the vent and was never seen before! Who else than the principal himself. . . You know you could have just walking in like a normal person if you wanted to watch them.

Nezu: Yes?

Power Loader: What were you doing?

Nezu: Just checking around.

Me: Through the vents? Serious? Are we just ignoring that he fell down through a vent hatch I opened? Sure, the chimera can do it since he is not a human.... I am curious if a person would fall down, does that mean that they were sus or not? I would try it out but that meant falling down which probably hurts and no thanks to that..... Now what are you guys doing?

No one asked so I needed to ask it though I knew that they couldn't hear me at all.

Mei: Was this some kind of test for us and our gadget if so then we all failed.

Nezu: That might and might not be the case.

Power Loader: Shouldn't the school security system prevent you from doing this?

Me: Security System? Where do I get inside this thing? Sign me up!

I began looking around and before long I decided to just mess with the electronics that was right in the room. So, I went ahead and activated the sprinklers on the ceiling or the heavy metal door in case of a security breach. The moment I did that an alarm went off and it was so ear piercing that everyone was covering their ears.

Me: AAHHH Nope! That was not what I wanted to do!

Thankfully Power Loader quickly turned it off.

Student: Did the system just went haywire?

Me: Kinda....

Power Loader: This surely is a malfunction or a glitch. I'll be checking this after class.

Nezu: Thank you.

Me: ohhh MEI! What is that?

I went around Mei and began looking around all the different things she builds. There was this drone and the moment I touched it, it immediately turned on and flew around.

Me: A drone?

Not soon after I kinda turned it on, it began shooting laser around.

Me: WHAT THE- MEI!!!!

As I began backing off I accidently began touching a couple of different things.

Me: Oh-Oh

I could see the dog like robot turning on and immediately started running at Nezu. The chimera looked at the thing and took out a phone typing in a couple of code lines and orders but the dog robot didn't react and in the end the chimera ran out of the room being followed by a dog.

The next thing that turned on was a spider like robot that began jumping at everyone that was too close to it and began wrapping it up in some kind of threat.

Me: Mei... What were you thinking inventing these?

The last robot that I accidently activated was luckily just a penguin. However, once it jumped of the table the whole floor began freezing.

Power Loader: MEI! TURN THAT THING OFF NOW!!!

Mei: I'M TRYING!!!

Power Loader: TRY HARDER!!!!

The spider already wrapped up a lot of the students and I could still hear the dog barking which meant Nezu somehow managed to get into a vent hatch before it got to him.

Mei: Oh-Oh!

Me: Huh?!

The controller in Mei's hand exploded and just as it exploded every single creature began to get out of hand and not long after that they all exploded.

Power Loader: MEIII!!!!!!

Mei: GOT TO GO!!!!

She quickly ran out of the room and all I could do was laugh. It was funny to see how they all got kinda trapped or hunted down by some robots that went out of control. It was fun but I did also feel bad for them since it was my fault and I never wanted to do something like this. I was only curious.

Me: I am sorry Mei!

The rest of the day I spend with the support course looking at their invention and here and there I couldn't hold back but touch a couple of them and all of them went off wrecking chaos.

Guess I never learn ... hihi!