Chapter 5: Sea dragon

Hello let me introduce myself my name is Aria Levia Bahamut. From our family history we are direct descendant of the God dragons Bahamut he is believed to be a son of Dragon God Io we have less information regarding this it's been millions of years ago, as for my name im a Leviathan the sea dragon, we could took form and live on land.

Im the oldest among my siblings of 3, we dragon have no specific gender i can be a male if my partner is a submissive and i can be female if it's dominant. As the eldest i will be the future king or queen of my kingdom under the sea and the far away island, my parents have great hope on me and send me here in Cletera empire to mix in and learn the culture of the wide world and the life of commoner with freedom.

If you ask me 3 years ago if i want a mate i would said "NO" immediately but now i have 4 mates and all of them is female and weirdly my body still female and didn't change to male to dominate the females, according to legends only the moon goddess know her own plan, as it's confirmed we meant to be mated with her.

Maybe that's why my body is unchanged untill we found her or it won't change at all even after we all reunited. Not like i mind it. Right now im at Lara North high in the parking lot staring no im not a stalker excuse me but i think i found her the moon girl. The last 6th girl i think i should contact my mates but it's weird she didn't even reacting to me or does she can't smell me?.

Im watching she get in the car and leaving sigh, ok i make up my mind let's investigate first before jump to conclusions and give false hope to my mates but how? "let's go home" it's useless contemplating here so better go home.

"tutt tutt tutt"

"hello baby" mature feminine woman's voice is heard from the phone speaker " Hera i need your help-"

30 minutes later

"are u sure? " ask Hera "no im not that's why im asking for your help Hera~" seriously how long is she gonna question me of the same thing sigh. Silent she become quiet for exactly 1 minute and then.

"ok then what u need me for? " with seriousness. Hera is the most kind and calm among us that's why im asking help from her and i was thinking if both of us feel the same pull from the girl then it must be true she is the one but when i explain to Hera how the girl didn't even reacting to me or nothing at all she got suspicious and think im wrong i was thinking she won't help me.

"thank u Hera!! thanks so much" i got so happy she agree "now don't get all giddy and tell me what you need me help you for? " i can hear her smile and imagine her divine warm face right now.  "yes i need you to come here to Cletera be with me next week" "oh my u want a date with me i hope devil won't get jealous~" why she become playful so suddenly.

"i can't promise but i will make sure to make time for you baby so be patient and promise me don't be reckless and act alone? "i understand what she means i can't just go ahead "hey are u the 6th girl silver? " she will freak out and think im a weirdo worse report me sigh. "ok Hera i promise i will wait for you and i hope -" "yes i won't tell the others so don't worry" she knew that's why i like her. "thank you love you Hera! "

A/N: Sorry it's short i will update and add more and fix some part next time and thank you enjoy. ❤