Chapter 6: Blue

Aria POV:

It's been a week and i still watching her our silver for the past few days i found out her name is Cassian 17 years old and the hottest rich girl in school, apparently but from my observation she look humble and quiet she is hot and beautiful, well it's just an observation it's important to make sure if she really is silver im not a stalker!.

I heard some rumors from the students that next month is the twins 18 birthday party and it's always the biggest event of the year to celebrate. The Marshalls servants will send you invitation a week before and not everyone is invited.

Im in hallways right now taking out my books for next classes and i feel someone staring it's not a bad one it's just an intense stare right from behind. gulp is it her? no way she never noticed me before. let's pretend i didn't notice it and walk away. at the end of my view i can see the owner it's one the twin Carter.. shit did he found out im stalking his twin? calm down me let's walk to class.

CLASS

Sigh~ "wtf" i said it under my breath nobody can hear and then my phone vibrate it's a text from Hera!

Hera: Baby im here at your place right now❤
Me: Heyyyy~ i thought u won't coming.😌
Hera: Sorry i know im late it's just there's a lot of work to be done first but im here now💋
Me: Ok i forgive you💋 im gonna be home soon u go rest first see ya later~

She here finally but how to make her see Cassian? hmm~ while im in my own thinking space the last bell rang. oh shit i didn't even follow the class oh well let's go see Hera! ~

15 minutes later

"im home"
"welcome home Ms.Aria"
"Nana why so uptight is it because Hera is here? " while placing my keys and taking off my jacket and hand it to Nana.
"Ms Hera is waiting in your room i will prepare juice for u"
"thanks" i walk to my room and there she is our goddess Hera sleeping peacefully with her almost gold blonde hair spread on the bed that pretty angelic face make you feel like in heaven well she is from there.

I sit on the bed quietly and play with her hair and touch her face admiring her beauty and smile to myself sigh "so pretty" i swear it's a whisper but the next thing she do shock me "enjoy the view baby? " with her sleepy voice. "e-eh u not sleeping Hera!?"
"don't be silly i do sleeping but i wake up when u touch my face" she said while stretching her body on the bed and fix her head on my lap. "how's school? "
sigh "it's good how's your flight scared? " while playing with her hair "what am i a kid to you to be scared of flight" laughing she look more pretty when laughing it make my cheeks red now.

she sit up and hug me like bear hug i whispered to her "thank you for coming" she just smile i took her face in my hands and bring it to my lips and kiss her lips slowly and without noticing it's heated and deeper i can hear her heavy breathing i gently lick her bottom lip and she open her mouth and let me dominate her inside with my tongue.

I wake up when it's time for dinner with the divine beauty beside me naked under the duvet i can't describe how pretty she is under the light with her happy expresion hugging me. I slip out of bed and i can hear her groaning from my absence make me chuckle and get in the bathroom and took a shower when i come out there she is smiling at me.

"Hey pretty girl why don't you shower and dinner with me after? " kiss her lips i can feel she trembling from the kiss "ok give me 10 minutes" she ran to shower i just staring at her cute butt till she disappeared.

A/N: Sorry it's short and many grammatical errors and enjoy❤