He didn't commit suicide.

I had cleared this point in my previous book "Sushant and Disha Murder case", making it totally clear that it's a murder; it's anything but a suicide. I am still gonna mention some important points.

· The body symptoms are clearly not of suicide, In suicide- The tongue comes out, eyes pop out, saliva comes out of the mouth, but there was nothing like that with him.

· In suicide by hanging there is a 'V' shape on the neck, but in his case, there was an 'O' shape, which is the mark of strangulation.

·     He was 6ft (183cm) tall almost 6'1 but the space between the fan and the bed was just 7 ft, how can someone commit suicide just in 1 inch

· He was 6ft (183cm) tall almost 6'1 but the space between the fan and the bed was just 7 ft, how can someone commit suicide just in 1 inch.

· There was no stool or anything like that, on which he could stand to hang himself.

· There were only 3 fingers, fingerprints on the cloth; it's not possible to suicide with just one hand.

· The cloth was quite small, and not strong enough to carry the weight of a person weighing 80kg.

· There were injury marks all over his body, how he can have bruises, stabs, nail marks all over his body if he committed suicide.

· He was 80kg, then why the fan didn't bend due to the weight, which means he was never hanged there.

· There are no fingerprints on the fan, why? It should be there if he hanged himself.

· There was no suicide note. Why there would not be a suicide note? He is not one of those people taking such a big step without telling, coz he knew the worth of life.

· When someone hangs by suicide, the person's neck is broken, but nothing like that was with him.

· Why anyone didn't hear his voice when he hanged himself?

· The mark on his neck was deep, and seems to be like from a rope or something, not the green cloth.