His Family is not involved

o There have been many allegations on his family, especially Mitu Singh that they have something to with it.

o Mitu Singh has nothing to do with this case, what will be your reaction when you find out that one of your loved ones' is no more. People have several reactions, there are people who have an instant reaction to crying, but there are people who just go numb and can't process what's happening. She doesn't know what to do at that time; she probably wasn't in the state of doing anything. So she is not the one to blame, and for the photos with Sandeep Singh, that was PR working. Those photos were intensely taken like that.

o People are saying that his family is not doing or saying anything on it, so let's see; his family is going on the ground level filing complaints and managing the court work, we had seen Shweta Singh Kirti work on protests and online platforms, his other sisters are coming up too, what else they can do? Things are not in their hand either.

o His old age father, who has lost his son, people are saying he didn't care for him or tried contacting him. How would you know that? He had tried his best, Rhea was the one who had seized all Sushant's devices and cut all his family contacts.

o In conclusion, stop putting allegations on his family, they have lost their son, their brother. Their loved one. It's already hard on them, and people are putting allegations of his demise on them. People need to understand.