Getting Ready For the Weekend

A/N: Hey reader sorry for the long wait I was updating my book, Zones and writing a new chapter for this book. I hope you like the chapter. **************************************************************************

James POV

So this morning since I was alone and broad I went to Riley house, when I got to the door I heard someone yelling but I don't think anything bad is happening so I just said "don't worry about it " to myself and knocked on the door. Then a few seconds later my sweet and loving girlfriend, Riley opened the door and said "hey" and kissed me on my cheek.

A minute later I think Emily yelled again the I turn to Riley and asked " who's yelling?''. We walked to the living room then she answer's '' oh it's just Emily stressing about what she is going to wear to her outing with Hunter". Then about 5 minutes later Emily was running down the stairs calling Riley's name '' Riley, oh James your here too good. So what looks better? the blue one or the gray one'' she said holding each one up, Riley and I walked to the stair case where Emily was. Riley looked at both tops " the gray one looks nice but did you find your baby blue, I think that would look better" Riley said looking at the top then back at Emily.

Emily turned to me and looked me in the eye "James, what do yo think Hunter would like" as Emily said that I looked back at her. I could see it in her eyes that she wanted me to say that it was good but I had something better to say " you what I'm gonna call West" I take out my phone and dial West number. "Why are you calling West?" I answered back "because he's been to Hunter's house before" she nodded and went back to her room.

\\\\\\\\ 10 MINUTES LATER ////////

10 minutes later when me and Riley were talking about our date last night there was a knock on the door. Riley got up and opened the door, west walked in and said " I'm here". Emily come running down the stairs saying "Thank god your finally here. I called you a hour ago" she dragged him up the stairs as he said "actually James called me not you and I only took 10 minutes but okay".

West POV ( a new POV)

When Emily and I got to Emily's room Emily asked me "what do you think Hunter will like" and pointed to 5 dresses that were pink, blue, light yellow, mint green and a white/purple (there are all knee high dresses), a white skirt, and a very light gray corp top and royal blue shorts. "Well you could wear your favorite color and his which is and very light shade of gray since he told me and something you like in your favorite color" I looked at the cloths and held up the very light corp top and the royal blue shorts "something like this". She looked around the room and said "And these shoes would look good too". I nodded and left the room so that she can change.

A few minutes later she came down wearing the cloths and her hair in a neat side braid. She looked at us and we looked at her " how do I look?" she asked. James, Riley and I looked at each other then looked at Emily and Shouted "Great"