chapter 27

After that kenshi decided to sleep as it was already 9:77 pm and so he went directly to bed feeling very proud of himself for enhancing his strength beyond his imagination and his overall fitness which kind of made him feel invincible and very satisfied with himself.

The next morning kenshi was carried away by the feeling he got from sleeping on a very big and comfortable bed so he slept and slept and finally woke up by eleven a.m.

Jessica who had said that she would be expecting him that day was anxiously waiting while rushing to look at the faces of everyone who walked into the restuarent one after another expecting to see kenshi.

Her grandmom rebeca kept trying to calm her down but jessica who couldn't sleep almost all through the night because she was up thinking of kenshi was really frustrated nearly to the point of crying as she waited till 1:43 pm before concluding that kenshi wont come over that day but as soon as she bowed her head in disapppointment she heard a familiar voice say hey you.

Jessica huriedly lifted her head up and said with a frown what took you so long ?

Kenshi smiled faintly with a look of expectation and said you were waiting weren't you jessi ?
Jessica pretended not to have been worried and said i wasn't.....

Kenshi smiled and said i know you were because i saw you looking at the door each time a customer walked in.

Jessica said i was only worried because i ordered a new shoe online and it hasnt arrived yet.

Rebeca suddenly yelled from the back kitchen LAIR !!!!!

jessica blurted out ahhh..!!!! Grandmom its true i did make an order.

Kenshi at this time smiled and said to jessica who was opposite him.... I'm sorry for coming late.

She smiled and said it doesn't matter because now you're here.

Kenshi said wow.....what did you just say ???
That was so nice jessi.

Jessica couldn't hide her blushing face and then said so what if i said it huh ???

Will you beat me up or make me sleep ???

Kenshi laughed and then said i really cant do either.

Then she said why cant you ?

Kenshi replied saying because you're too cute and I'm afraid you might look really ugly when you cry....

And I'm sure that i cant stand the sight of you crying.

Once more her grandmother yelled all the way from the back kitchen saying....

Oh my God......!!!!!

Kenshi you're killing us !!!!!

Kenshi laughd loudly and said grandma but what i just said is true.

At this time jessica couldn't hide her sudden excitement as she began to feel like kenshi could be the one she has been waiting for so she sighed and said old people are like this...... The dont know how to mind their business at all ahhhh !!!

Kenshi smiled and said to her incase grandma heard what you said just now i wasnt here when you said it at all hehehe....!

Jessica pinched him after calling him a silly boy.
Kenshi pretended to be hurt and said you have to pay for hurting me.

Jessica huriedly asked how would you like to be paid ?

Once more her grandma yelled from the back kitchen....

Kiss him....!!!!!

Kenshi giggled.... Hihihihi.

Jessica smiled and said is that what my hero wants ??

At this time Kenshi suddenly lost the ability to speak so he could only nod his head like a lizard.
Jessica leaned forward and suddenly pressed her l*ps agaisnt his and then boom....!!!!!

The whole restuarant roared suddenly but this two love birds couldnt stop k*ss*ng even as the whole restuarant was suddenly on fire.

After a while she pushed him away and said pervert in a jokingly manner.

As soon as the voice fell a man sitting in the crowd suddenly roared from within the crowd....

You b*tch...

I've been begging for a chance to be with you for months but you kept on turning me down each time.....

Is this the frog you decided to be with instead !!!
Believe it or not I'll break his nose

After he finished speaking he rushed towards kenshi and the moment he approached a reasonable distance he threw a fist striaght at kenshi's face...

BOOM...!!!!

then followed a crackling sound.