chapter 53

Kenshi has never heard any of this before.

But judging from the fact that he has always had strange abilities he didn't have much doubts about it.

So while he still wanted to know more about himself he had no other choice but to ask mello some questions.

Kenshi asked mello if he knows the name of the angel who met his dad sometime ago.

Mello smiled at him and said...

The name of that Angel has always been a name that strikes fear right into the heart of each and every demon, be it those on earth or even those who arent on earth.

That angel isnt known to be one of the four arch-angels but her strength isnt something any of us can handle.

Over the years her ranks among the angels has grown rapidly.

She has gained more power and based on the rankings of angels she is directly below the four arch-Angels..

She has been given countless names both from angels and demons.

She was ones called the devine light of God.

Before being called the angel army of God.

And after sometime she was called the bringer of death by the demons in hell.

But her true name..... Is something that you can ask her yourself whenever she decides to show herself to you, because not even i can be so stupid enough to call out her name.

Mello also added, "having the grace of such powerful angel in you means that your strength and abilities goes wayyy beyond what you can imagine, and just to let you know you havent even tapped into the full powers you possess".

Making your wishes come true or having the ability to do almost whatever you want isnt just all you can do,

For example No matter how hard you try you can never bring back the dead but she can.

but i guess all that is something that your grace will have to teach you whenever you meet her.

Kenshi who hasnt spoken at all at this time finally decided to ask mello why on earth he was telling him all this, so mello replied to kenshi saying...

A big war is coming...

And although that war is already here it still hasnt started yet.

The five dark brothers have a plan and when the time comes to carry out that plan, not even you can do anything about it.

The five dark brothers were ones upon a time five ordinary men who in search of great power stumbled upon a great oppurtunity given to them by hexes in exchange for their souls.

This five ordinary men made a deal with hexes and in return for selling their souls to him the were granted powers beyond anything you can imagine.
The also spent sometime learning and practicing the acts of black magic in addition to their already existing powers.

In exchange for all this the became the direct vessels of hexes.

The reason why i decided to make all this clear to you is because i want you to know that in terms of power though i am just only the direct messenger and also the direct disiple of the five dark brothers you and i kenshi are equal in terms of power.

You kenshi are still weak and havent even learnt how to properly use your grace to the fullest and that makes you weak, with your very little and weak strength you dont even hold a candle against the five dark brothers or even hexes.

I want you to know that the five dark brothers currently have their eyes on you and any attempts you make in other to find time will only lead to your death.

So you better be warned, not knowing how to unlock your full abilities only makes you a bug under their feet ready to be crushed at anytime.

So be warned.

Kenshi couldnt even imagine that he has always had the grace of an angel in him, and also that he wasn't even close to unlocking his full powers at all, what mello said to him right now really changed the way he saw the world.

He only knew about the existance of demons and spirits but he didn't know a single thing about Angels at all and the worst part was about him being touched by an angle.

Kenshi who fell into deep thoughts at that time came back to his senses the moment mello said to him....

Just like a messenger, i have delivered my message to you and now its time for me to go and as for this little wilson i think I've grown a little fond of this little fellow so I'm keeping him as my vessle.

Hearing this kenshi blurted out you will do no such thing..!!

Mello laughed and said ohh..?? Who will stop me ??
At this moment kenshi said to mello exit that vessel.

Without delay mello exited..!

As soon as he did he said to mello now knell..!
Without delay mello turned into a puppet instantly.
Kenshi walked up to him and said rule number 1 of chatting with a demon is never believe everything it tells you...

You say we're equals i say its a lie, if we really are then why are you suddenly a puppet in front of me ?

Mello laughed bitterly and said to him i know i lied about the part about us being equals but everything else i said to you is true.

Kenshi smiled and said to him i knew when you were telling the truth and i also knew when you were telling lies too.

Mello once again laughed and said i guess i really underestimated you just now.

Kenshi said yes mello you did.

But every other thing you just said is true including the angel who made my dads wish come true and also the story about hexes.

But the thing is you go around corupting the minds of people by giving them powers and abilities in other for them to harm others.

And for that reason i intend never to let you go.