Prologue

Y/n = your name

h/c = hair color

Thoughts = 'friends yay!!'

------------------------------------------------

As a tv screen fade in to existence, it turns on showing a female lying down in her bed asleep. Her alarm clock rings causing her to kick it into the wall breaking it in the process.

" *sigh* not again " the female named Y/n said, opening her drawer taking out a new one and putting it on the drawer.

Getting up from her bed, she heads to the bathroom while grabbing some of her clothes. After 10 minutes, she exists the bathroom while drying herself off and putting on her clothes. Entering the living room and the kitchen, Y/n cooks blueberry pancakes for breakfast. After eating the pancakes and putting the dishes in the dish washer, she gets ready for work at the local super market. But on the way she sees a little girl run into the street and y/n sees truck-kun going straight the little girl. Seeing this, y/n pushes the little girl out of the way but in the process getting hit.

"Oh shi-" she said before get rag-dolled into the street, her bones breaking in the process as she dies from blood loss.

Void. That is just what y/n sees until a blinding light appear causing y/n to cover her eyes. As y/n uncover her eyes, she sees a godly figure and she looks at awe at the figure. Suddenly figure bows down to y/n saying sorry over and over again. Y/n was taken back by this sudden action and told the god to stand up. 

"I'm so sorry, that was not suppose to happen truck-kun is a bit at of control sometimes" god said rubbing the back of his head.

" *sigh* it is not your fault, so I am guessing you gonna give me three right?" y/n said accepting her reality

"how did yo-" 

"call it a guess"

"for my first wish, I want black angel wings " y/n said

"why black?" god asked confused

"I like the fallen angel look and to symbolism I have died

"Ok and your next wish?"

"I want the gaming system" y/n said smiling

"what will be your skills?'

"to have control over life and death but don't worry I want you to start me with shadow manipulation and teleportation" (A/n: thanks for the idea, my sister from another mother, Belizeannon)

"and your third wish?" 

" to be reincarnated in to the ever after high world"

"Is that all " god said raising an eyebrow 

"yes" y/n said

"well good bye friend and have a safe travel" god said clapping his his hands

Before y/n could say anything, her vision slowly turn black as she fade in and out of consciousness.