Chapter 1

y/n = your name 

thoughs = 'hello'

actions = *punch*

-----------------------------------------------------------

As y/n wakes up, she sees a beautiful forest all about her. Getting up she sees birds flying around and deer roaming the fields and forests. Touching a tree, she can feel the life in it but only a little. Looking around, she sees a letter and a note from God saying "you are gonna need the letter to get in the high school also I give you two advisers so you don't mess up the timeline". 

Y/n sweat drops, 'so he doesn't trust me and I wonder who the "advisers" are' 

"let's see if I remember correctly stats," y/n said anticipating something to show up

Y/n L/n
Title: ???

Level 1 (0/200)

HP: 150

Mp: 750

Str: 8                                             Vit: 8

Dex: 8                                            Int: 8

Cha: 10                                         Luc: 6

Points: 0
Money: 0g

Skills

Shadow Manipulation Lv1 (0/300): The ability to control and bend shadows at will

Shadow Teleportation Lv1 (0/300): The ability to move between shadows at will

Martial Arts LvMax

Cooking LvMax

Sewing LvMax 

Meditation LvMax

"It seems like some of my past skills got to transfer over to dis world," y/n said, giggling a bit.

Getting into meditation posture, y/n mediate but while meditating she feels shadows slow creeping up to her. Open her eyes wide open, she jumps up looking around to see if anyone is there. Realizing what happened she goes back to the position meditating again, she feels dread and the fear coming from the shadows but in a way, it is soothing to her. Open her eyes slowly, she sees the shadows of the forest wrap around her in a spiral formation.

New Notification!

Shadow Manipulation Lv3 (93/600)

"mhm," y/n said while continuing to mediate trying to test her other skill.

While meditating, she feels the shadows slowly consume her body. Opening her eyes she sees she is in a different spot than before. Closing her eyes y/n try to see how many times she can teleport around the place. Opening her eyes y/n sees six places where shadows are going back to the ground and checking mp, she realizes she can teleport 7 times before she runs out of mp.

New Notification!

Shadow Teleportation Lv2 (16/450)

Opening her eyes, y/n gets up and while not noticing she was flying. Y/n felt confused on why she did not feel the ground, y/n looks down realizing she was flying. Instead of panicking, she remains calm slowly floating back to the ground.

New Notification!

New abilities 

Gamer Mind LvMax: The gamer can react neutrally and reasonably to any situation

Gamer Body LvMax: The user body can adapt to any situation and act accordingly

Wings Lv???: Wings give to the gamer by god

"welp that was easy," y/n said surprised at how easy that was...for now.

Looking up, y/n notice it is becoming nighttime and starts to yawn.

"welp time to hit the hay" y/n said while laying down on the ground

Looking up in the sky, y/n slowly falls asleep while watching the stars and constellation.