i hate it here

Mia took another hit for her dad while her mom just sat there and watch her. She screams after it hit her ribs "shut up you unless worthless trash bin" while still hitting her then she black out when she woke up she saw that her mom and dad probably went to get drugs or something. So she limped to her room when she got there she Collapsed on the bed just thinking when they were not like this. When her dad used to take her to the park or when she hurt herself her mom would kiss it to make it better but then she Realized that those were not her parents anymore those were monster So after just sitting there for like a min or two she got up to get ready for school which she was so happy for because there she can stand up for herself and be popular . They bow down to her feet (Mia rich by the way) she wear her favorite outfit a pot dot white dress with black flat and a sunflower black pack. She all ready to go . she try to walk quietly down the stairs so she can make breakfast for herself (guys cuz you know the school breakfast be nasty) She Realized that they were still out for whatever reason. So she make her self some pancakes, eggs and toast. Then she look at her iPhone that she had to save up for cuz when she ask her parents they punch her and call her fat. Anyway she went to school and once she walk through those doors all eyes were on her and that when her boyfriend Matt came an gave her a kiss which turn heat really fast before her bestie Emma came and put them apart. That when Matt say"why do you have to be such a cockblocker" Emma Replied "cuz I can period" that when Mia start laughing and just walked a way and turn her back to see her them still fighting. Until Mia bump into something that made her hiss in pain and for someone to drop their books. She quickly turn around to yell at this person until she saw who Her ex that use to abused her which was Expelled. He try to talk to her but it was to late she ran to the bathroom when got there she went in a stall to cry and think. all she was thinking was what is he doing here he not supposed to be here Her thoughts were interrupted By door opening and someone yelling "Mia you in here " yeah in here said" Mia . "oh my gosh I thought someone kidnapped your butt" Emma said. Mia laughed while still crying omg what wrong m said Emma . Well I just ran in to my ex said Mia ,oh I hope you ok well I could always get your Doofus boyfriend to fight him Said Emma no Goodness no he doesn't know said Mia. Come on you have to tell him soon or later said Emma." I know and I will when I am ready ok" said Mia. Ok bestie love you ok well I will catch you later got to go to class" said Emma. "Love you too I got to go to class too" said Mia. They walk out of the bathroom together and walk Separate to their 1st period. Well if it ain't miss late said miss Smith . sorry I just had some Issue but I am fine now said Mia. Hmmmm ok well take a seat next to Matt said miss Smith , Mia sit down when Matt ask are you ok yeah totally said Mia. In Mia head if only he knew.