- ~* When we met. *~ -

ETHANS POV
UGH! I am sooo nervous. i dont even know why. maybe its because..... oh no. no its not that haha. uh. i-i-i-im g-going to to meet up a bea- i mean, m-mitt...? what is going on !!!! my brain is not ok rn. i should wear something nice qwp.....
i put on my beautiful leather jacket, jeans, sneakers and a tie. my mommy said i look hansome. i believe her. i walk through the door and am on my way to chikin church holly.

MITTS POV
ahh.... i should wear this amazing polka dot dress which my mom once wore to a wedding back in the 60's. thank you, mother, i miss you so much. you'll always be in my heart... 💜
i put on red high heels and do so,e make up. i make my lips red as cherrys and spra6 myself with perfume which smells as seeet as mint with blossom... 8 look pretty, im ready to go.

NOBODY POV
they both take off to chikin church and are both ver6 nervous.
20 minutes later
ethan was already in the chikin bar, he was talking with his homosexual friends and asked one of them for some advice on what to talk bout. he heard a door open and when he looked at its direction he saw a beautiful woman with a fantastic dress. was it mitt ??? she looked similar to her. she walked up to me and said.... "Hi!"... in a soft cute voice. she smelt very good... uwu... i just couldnt take my eyes off her.... i stood up for no reason and hugged her.. it was aweosme, i said "oh uh,,,, hello..!", she looked at me a bit confused on why i did that but she didnt say anything abt it. we both took a seat and ordered a big glass of sweet strawberry-banana-blueberry flavoruded smoothie.
ET: so uhhh how are you ..?????
MT: I'm okay, what about you? hows your day going so far?
ET: Imimimimim immmmmmm im good. too. haha. yeah
MT: this place looks a bit off, right?
ET: yeah aggreed, hopefully the smoothie will be good
MT: right.
we sat there silently awkwardly for few secondw when they gave us the smoothie.
MT: oh bruh, it didnt take them long to make the smoothie
ET: true, whos gonna taste it first?
MT: lets do it at the same time.
ET: * blushes * sure..
they both took a sip of it at the same time from 2 different straws, mitt really liked it meanwhile ethan thought it tasted like shit. he didnt say anything thought.
MT: oh wow it actually tastes good!
ET: * sweats * yeah it does
MT: haha, youre the first homosexual homie that i met up with, what abt you?
ET: me too! i actually never thought that You will be the first one ill meet up with first. i thought i would meet aiden with lemon first but nah.
MT: oh nice. hm
mitt was staring at something, ethan tried to see what she was looking at.
ET: what are you looking at?
MT: at the magazine. im curious what they have there inside the magazine LOL
ET: OH, i'll ge5 it for you.
MT: no i will
ET: No, im going to get it for you.
MT: fine
ethan walked up to the cashier stand and took the free magazine, while he was walking back to the table where fabulous mitt was sitting, some guy stopped him.
???: Ayo what u doin to that girl bro ???? look @ urself, yu so ugly 😕😕
ET: What, shes just my friend ????
???: sure lmaooo, you aint gon get her bro. she mine.
ET: uhm. No, shes not, fuck off.
???: bitch ????
that person punches ethans head hard and he falls down and goes uncounsious.
4 hours later
Ms. doctor: how are you feeling ???? hello ???? talk to us. wka eup.
ET: what, what happened to me? ouch my head hruts so mcuh.
Ms. Doctor.: Hello, my name is Ms. doctor and im a doctor, Mitt Mittenson called a police and reported a 6 year old child named Cosp Cosisi Co beating you up. you are at the hospital right now, your head got damaged for ever and you can no see only with yout right eye. you went unconsions. thank cod you are alive right now.
ET: oh.
MT: its okay ethan...
Ms. doctor the doctor put a bandage on ethans head and said they can head outta now. the bill was 12,839$.
20 minutes later
ethan and mitt were walking and chatting in a quiet park, they took a seat on a bench because ethan got tired.
ET: im so tired.
MT: oh.... well....

**TO BE CONTINUED**