- ~* Emo. Kidnapping. *~ -

MT: oh,.. well...
ET: hm?
MT: you can come over to my place and take a rest there, since your apartment is farther away than my place.
ET (brian): oh my cod. i-i-i'll have to stay at her place? i cant do it.... this all was embarrassing that we dont even have anything to do or say now.... i need to go home.
ET.: No, sorry.
MT: what ??? why ?????
ET: uhm, i have stuff to do at home.
MT: yeah sure. youre never busy so lol.
ET: ...
we sat there awkwardly in silence for few seconds, she turned away and stood up.
MT: i mean, im not going to take you home now so, you either come with me either you go home alone.
ET: ....

ET: ill go home
MT: oh. fine, goodbye then.
ET: wait-
but she already quickly walked away. was she upset?

ETHANS POV
he came back home tired, cold and hungry. he was also a bit wet since when he was close to his home rain started to fall off the skies and clouds. he went to his bedroom and changed. took a shower, ate a bit and looked at himself at the mirror. "what is wrong with me?"
after taking a nice 2 hour nap, it was night already. he got off his bed and sat on his chair and opened discord, hoping for his friends to be online. it was only jeb and lemonade online, they were just sending random rainbow emojis and chatting, he didnt know if he really wanted to talk now. He hoped for aiden and mitt, especially mitt, to be on, but they were off now. he decided to talk anyways and asked where were they both when they replied with "idk, they havent been on for a whole ass day Ñ". he checked robloc and saw aiden being on, playing some game. he joined.

3:02 am

he went to sleep.

MITTS POV

i was kind off upset that he didnt come with me. i quickly walked away from him and was heading back to my home. when suddenly, when i was walking through my neighbourhood i heard every dog bark. strange. then i-
"AHHH!!!" i screamed, a bag was put on my head i could barely breath. my phone dropped on floor, i felt how they put me in a van and closed the doors. the bag smelt funny, i fell asleep.

"no we should leave her there near rats and flies !! "
"are you an idiot. we should just put her in torture room."
"wtf no, we should leave her in my drowning room"
i heard voices, i couldnt figure out who was talking there. the voices seemed a bit familiar, 2 people talking.
"ong fine lets leave her in drowning room"
" yESS "
" no we should leave her in torture room"
"thats what im saying"
"NO. I SAID DROWNING."
"OKOK"   
what ...???????? they were going to drown me ..?
" did you get her phone tho "
" uhhhhh yeah i think its in the van "
what
suddenly i felt sick and fell asleep again.

ETHANS POV

it was morning. i felt depressed, mitt didnt answer me on discord. not even my calls... i was upset. i felt emo. i stood up and took my black clothes and my uwu bunny hat. i dressed up, i finally felt myself, i was.... i was.... i was...
e    m   o
i loooked so swag and cute in my emo outfit, i had alot of emo outfits, i put on some hot black and red make up and looked even more emo.
i went up to my computer and opened discord. strangely now mitt and aiden and jeb and lemon werent on, for a whole day?? rose was the only one online right now.
RS: hi
ET: hi
ET: where is everyone ??? they arent on f4 day
RS: i dont know, they said they all have to go and still havent came back
ET: weird, what about mittens?
RS: idk, she never talked since yesterday
ET: oh.
ET: uhh brb then
RS: oo
RS: ok*

Where is she ??????? i called her multiple times and she didnt answer me. i felt afraid. nobody answered me except rose. finally, for the last time, i called mitt, she picked up.
ET: uhm, mitt ????? are you okay, why werent u online for 2 days ??? did something happen ???
???: Mitt Mittenson is asleep.
ET: w-what..?

**TO BE CONTINUED**