8

The next day in school, everyone was congratulating Wilhelm on coming out. During math class, the headmistress came and told Wilhelm that he was needed on the phone. Wilhelm refused to go, saying that if its his mother then he doesn't want to talk to her and that she can kindly fuck off. Unless of course she wishes to be happy for me and my BOYfriend.

The headmistress left after that, and left everyone staring at Wilhelm like he's crazy.

"Did you just indirectly tell the queen to fuck off? You do realise she's the queen, right?" one of Wilhelm's classmates asked

"Yes, I did just tell her to fuck off. Its not like she actually cares. Besides, I've given up on caring what she thinks. I just want to be happy with my boyfriend, what's the big deal?"

Everyone in the class started clapping and a couple wolf whistled as Simon gave Wilhelm a kiss.

No one cared. They didn't care that the prince has a boyfriend, they didn't care that he was in a sex tape, they didn't care that he could possibly abdicate.

But they did care. They cared that the prince was happy. They cared about the two young boys happy in their love, even though the queen doesn't like it. Maybe that's part of the reason they cared so much. The queen, the most powerful woman in the country, is against her son's relationship. The public cares. Hopefully one day that the queen would understand, and begin to realise, that for once, her son is happy. Happier than he had been since Erik died, happier than he had ever been.