six

━━━❃━━━

━━━━━━

IT HAD TAKEN OPHELIA A COUPLE OF DAYS TO AVOID AND IGNORE THE MARAUDERS and Lily. To say she felt guilty, but she wasn't feeling very good either, she just wanted to be alone and enjoy her own comfort along with the whispers of her demons who always felt like they were behind her bringing her down each time. She was always told by her brother that it was just her talking bad about herself and she should never do that. But at this point in time she didn't care, she ignored the smiles and the small conversations, they eventually gave up in trying. Ophelia knew it was just a matter of time, she may look interesting, but you soon know that she's nothing, but a girl with a stoic face and a hidden personality.

She walked to her DADA class alone as always, today they were going to try and redo summoning their Patronus' she was kind of excited for it, some people managed to do it last year, but she wasn't one of them. Her brother joked to her that she was a nameless Patronus or whatever, he said that she needed to believe in herself.

Once Ophelia was in class the teacher was already teaching the Charm for it, 'Expecto Patronum.' Of course non of the Professors ever see her, she was as quiet as a mouse, some people called her lucky because she never had gotten a detention for being late. But oh, how much she longed to be noticed.

She watched her brother and his friends summon theirs, she then turned to everyone else who all gotten theirs too. She frowned and listened to a teacher guide another student into success, Ophelia took a deep breath and thought about it. Again, nothing.

"Y'need to take a deep breath and believe in yourself, y'know." A voice spoke out softly from besides her, she turns her head and sees Marlene McKinnon. She normally sees the blonde girl hanging around Lily and the others.

Ophelia did as Marlene kept instructing her to do, she didn't believe herself, no her thoughts drifted to why people were helping her all of a sudden and then the interest of both Gryffindor's head girl and boy. "Expecto Patronum," she subconsciously says, she heard Marlene gasp as did all the other students.

She opened her eyes and saw a Fawn prancing around her and over to James and Lily's Patronus' a Doe and a Stag that seemed to be nuzzling the Fawn that was in between them. She was just as surprised as everyone else was, she glanced at her brother who looked at her with a questioning glare and then her eyes met theirs. They both were staring at her with a knowing look, they smiled at her, she looked away and back up at the Patronus.' What could this possibly mean?

An echoing clap snapped her out of her thoughts, "excellent! Three Patronus' recognising their other half." Everyone stares at him dumbfounded. "You see everyone, a Patronus that are the same animal such as the Stag, Doe and Fawn in front of you is a symbol meaning of love. A triad relationship, normally you just get two if you are in love with each other, but this is just a rare sight to see, definitely. This is what you call true soulmates." The Professor called out staring at the three students who had the soul bond. He stared at his two star pupils from Gryffindor and then to the small Slytherin who he'd never recognised before, but he could definitely see the resemblance of her being a Fawn.